Met Stacey David Today

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Yep, met Stacey David today and had a good conversation with the guy. Really nice guy, and he's not just a host of TV shows.....the guy actually knows what he is talking about. Not really brank loyal, he likes fords, chevys, mopars, hot rods, 4x4's, about everything. Talked to him about 20 minutes on Mopars.

20135_276516763654_506553654_3269001_3992635_n.jpg

Our school has been doing some work to his 32 Ford roadster.

20135_276516758654_506553654_3269000_5918732_n.jpg

20135_276516748654_506553654_3268999_720396_n.jpg

That is way cool. His show is actually pretty decent. I like the fact that he is not afraid to beat the crap out of someone elses car.

It's cool that a syndicated TV car show sent its host and a film crew to a little town few people outside of it have heard of and did a story. The fact that you got to have some cool chat with the host, who turns out not to be full of himself, is icing on the cake. It's great to see TV doing stories in small towns. You guys done 'em proud.

That is cool! i always hoped he would be a cool guy in real life. Man is gearz still on? My DVR never gets any new eps. Is it still on speed?

That is cool, he seems like a decent guy, seen several Mopars on his 4X4 show.

It's cool that a syndicated TV car show sent its host and a film crew to a little town few people outside of it have heard of and did a story. The fact that you got to have some cool chat with the host, who turns out not to be full of himself, is icing on the cake. It's great to see TV doing stories in small towns. You guys done 'em proud.

Little!? Few People!? We are the second LARGEST city in south dakota! haha compared to the rest of the world we dont have alot of people, just the best custom car school in the country. Our school is getting more and more attention. Doug Larue knows alot of guys in the hot rod industry and they are taking notice of his school.

Right on! will have to update us as to when it's on! I catch it now and then. It's still on Speed late at night or I think around 10am-ish on either Spike or Speed, I forget. (to answer someones question lol)

Very cool. He seems to be a guy who loves his work, gets excited about it, and wants to share his passion with everybody else. His show is fun to watch.

Ya' he seems like a pretty cool dude on t.v...and he actually explains what he's doing when he's working on something..

That's cool to meet somebody like that. He sounds like a great car guy.

I meet Stacy once and like you said he is a really nice, down to earth guy.

http://www.gearztv.com/
Episode Guide
http://www.locatetv.com/tv/gearz/4655734

I like the fact that even though some of the projects are high buck, he shows you low buck ways to do things. A very likeable guy with so much talent it's not fair! LOL!

Unlike the bolt on guys on Horsepower TV...I find that show hard to take sometimes. Who else takes a 69 Cuda with a 440 and puts a small block back in it....and I'm a small block guy!
Sheesh...

Cool man, I like his show. How do you like going to school out there? how much does it cost?

Very cool. He seems to be a guy who loves his work, gets excited about it, and wants to share his passion with everybody else. His show is fun to watch.

That's pretty much my impression of him too! Now, if Stacey and Steve Dulcich(the MoparMuscle tech topics guy) were my neighbours...I could learn a TON and maybe get something accomplished!:toothy10:

I was a fan of him when he did trucks... only seen gears a couple of times, but it;s nice to hear that he is a cool guy and a REAL car guy. Neat stuff! And I wanna go to that school.

used to like watching "trucks" he did a cool old power wagon
That would be Sgt Rock, I believe!=P~ I don't think it's actually finished yet...Then again, I have no idea how old the episodes of Gearz I've seen lately are.

-
Back