Mexican 1970 GTS - ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge that extended C pillar is a Australian thing. I have seen that on some of the cars down there. I was in Mexico and found a 69 Valiant 100 that was a two door sedan (not hardtop like a Swinger) and it had no frames around the side windows. It looked pretty cool like that. I have only seen that one but I am told there are still lots of them down there.
Chas.

hmm weird car, dana 44 and 318 4 spd. is that combo possible?? I thought the dana 44's were only in jeeps

Yeah...but correct me if I'm wrong.....he didn't actually SAY it was a 4-speed anywhere, did he?

This rare special edition dodge dart is in great condition and comes with its original running 318, Hurst shifter, ralley dash in kilometers, interior and Dana 44.

And then.....

This is an extremely rare mopar, Galen Govier, the leading expert on mopars, told us that he has only ever seen one other Dodge Dart from Chrysler de Mexico.

Well....think about it......that may not mean anything as far as rarity, really......all of them ARE in Mexico, y'know......lol...
Man, I hate when Ebay sellers fill up their text only with gobblety-gook like this guy did.....I wanna know about THIS CAR!!!!.....not a bunch of info on extended sailpanels that it doesn't have.....the original paperwork is somewhat nice though.

OK Guys....
I won this car on ebay last year and ended up not being able to complete the deal. I spoke with the seller in depth about the situation and he was fine with it. Now the questions at hand... It is an all (mostly) original unrestored desert rat Mexican 1970 Dart GTS. The price I would have paid: $1500.00 plus $200.00 for delivery to the US side of the border (Can you say.... MARKUP!). Gawd I was pissed that I missed out on it. There are 2 other Mexican 1970 GTS's in the US that I have heard of and they are both rustbuckets and not for sale by thier present owners.

Later,
Bruce B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back