Mexican Spec side marker lights

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying, working with @Mexican Spec was really good to the point of excellent with superior contact information on the first explained step by step process of and shipping of the parts from Mexico to my nearest location which was a depot in Miami where I was then notified there at the depot and out for delivery within a day or two. And they arrived right on time.

(Ops, sorry, run on sentence there….)

Anyway, below are the side marker lights for my ‘74 Duster.
I think these will be just fine for the hot rod build. Replacing the very weathered OE markers, they’ll be a real nice replacement.

I made this post because for the most part, the allowed feed back amount of words you’re able to leave just don’t do the seller justice. Sometimes, I just have to make a thread to express myself.

In this case, communication of being notified was simply superior.
Few members have reached this level but what is different here is, this is a business selling a product.

How excellent? As good as Summit racing without the multiple over notification’s that make no sense to get.
F7A77CB5-8A72-4D2D-985A-8311A1394910.jpeg

EDC9989F-3E2A-4C64-B7E7-36CCA29CC3C1.jpeg

Let me start by saying, working with @Mexican Spec was really good to the point of excellent with superior contact information on the first explained step by step process of and shipping of the parts from Mexico to my nearest location which was a depot in Miami where I was then notified there at the depot and out for delivery within a day or two. And they arrived right on time.

(Ops, sorry, run on sentence there….)

Anyway, below are the side marker lights for my ‘74 Duster.
I think these will be just fine for the hot rod build. Replacing the very weathered OE markers, they’ll be a real nice replacement.

I made this post because for the most part, the allowed feed back amount of words you’re able to leave just don’t do the seller justice. Sometimes, I just have to make a thread to express myself.

In this case, communication of being notified was simply superior.
Few members have reached this level but what is different here is, this is a business selling a product.

How excellent? As good as Summit racing without the multiple over notification’s that make no sense to get.
View attachment 1716024997

View attachment 1716024998
Always good to get the word out. His lights and lenses look very nice!

Too bad they don't have 70-71's....or maybe demon or 72 duster tail lights....seems like the stuff really needed for early 70's abodies is only selectively reproduced....hmmmm....on a side note, Nice marker lights!!!

I'm over here in the AMEN corner Rob! I agree with everything you said about @Mexican Spec I bought taillight and backup light lenses for my 65 Barracuda from him and the communication was excellent throughout the whole process. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, one of the very best here to do business with on communication alone. I was surprised when I saw that he was offering more marker lights in his last listing. My thinking is to give him time and we may see that he will have some other marker lights become available. I was really impressed with the quality of the ‘65 valiant & barracuda reverse light lenses I ordered for a friend.

Last edited:
Glad to hear somebody’s reproducing these hard to get pieces.

-
Back