Mexican Valiant Super Bee

-

1BadDodge71

FABO Rice Hater
Reaction score
Im sure alot of you have seen these but WOW!I really loveeee that Mopar hood mounted tach and those ralley wheels:thumbrig:

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

These Mexico-built Super Bee's ( this one's a '74 model ) are AWESOME !

Check out its features :

- Console WITH 4 speed ( N/A on U.S. Darts , et al. , after the '69 model year ) ;
- '72 - '74 Barracuda / Challenger steering wheel ;
- NO SMOG JUNK ! ;
- 318 with 340 top end ;
- Delco alternator

I've seen later versions in person ( 1 "F" Body 'Bee and one "A" Body 'Bee , a 1975
model ) .

Buying and owning a new car in Mexico ( as well as Central & South America ) was an expensive venture ; most cars were Slant Six powered .

Thanks much for sharing this eye candy with us !

If any one is interested in buying a Valiant superbee I'm going to visit family in Mexico in two weeks and I know where there's 3 of these. If I look hard I can find like 8. I myslef own a Mexican Valiant Duster basically the same as the valiant superbee.

OoooooH.

I'm interested.

(Providing documentation, condition, TCO and travel arrangements are to my liking)

Some asked the same question i think on a differnt thread and someone else replyed this --> cars you bring back must be declared at the US point of entry. The vehicle must meet US standardsforthe year it was made and any other requirements of your home stateof record ( ie: seatbelts,dual master cylinder, smog,etc). You must pay a 10% import tax, you get a $400.00 US exemption. Example, I brought a 1964 Plymouth Valiant Acapulco, 225, four on the floor Hurst with console mounted tach. It did not have seatbelts (does now) but in 1964 neither fed or Cali required them. No real smog control, Cali exempts 1975 and older. I had a BillOf Sale for $4,000.00 US, 10% tax equals $400.00 US, I used my $400.00 exemption and paid ZERO! Even got a receipt from US Customs that shows $0.00 Paid! Paid about $300.00 to registerin Cali including sales and transfer taxes.

I'm ruffly going through the same process, so its not impossible to get your hands on one,but I would go get more information at your local DMV

If your halling it I don't think they do but I actually drove mine from Mexico to my house (kinda) . I have the car under my name in both countries and in Mexico I got a pass that allows your car to be on the road for some time and I drove it from Hermosillo Mexico to Juarez Mexico and from there I crossed the border into El Paso TX and I had the halled to my house in Phoenix

-
Back