MIA lately.......but in the meantime I got ENGAGED!!!!!

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
Thought I'd let the FABO family in on my recent life-altering event. I got engaged for the first time to an amazing woman who loves me and has no problem with my Mopar addiction. :thumleft: She's even cool with me finding an old Dodge truck for general use purposes. How cool is that!!! :love10:

We were in Yosemite over this past weekend and that's where I popped the question. It was perfect in every way. Looking forward to a life of happiness and future little mopar lovers. Cheers everyone.

I hope your wife is as supporting as mine. We celebrate 20 years of married "bliss" this upcoming September!

That is awesome.

I almost typed some advice for wedding planning & marriage...

Decided against it...

Good luck,

JOE

Thought I'd let the FABO family in on my recent life-altering event. I got engaged for the first time to an amazing woman who loves me and has no problem with my Mopar addiction. :thumleft: She's even cool with me finding an old Dodge truck for general use purposes. How cool is that!!! :love10:

We were in Yosemite over this past weekend and that's where I popped the question. It was perfect in every way. Looking forward to a life of happiness and future little mopar lovers. Cheers everyone.

Outstanding Dave :color::color::color:
Life is good ain't it :thumleft: Thank you for the update on this great event and a day you will never forget :thumleft:
Hello lady that love him :hello2: looking forward to the big day with pictures ;-)

Congrats!

Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, wouldn't think of doing it any other way.

Prenup! specifically mentioning the car! hope for the best prepare for the worst
aside from that good luck hope it all works out with many happy years together

Thanks guys. We are really looking forward to it. All the well wishes are really appreciated. I've spent many years being selfish and only having to worry about myself. I know lots of people are negative towards marriage these days but I'm going on 37 and ready for kids. That is the one and only reason why I would EVER get married. I think we'll make an awesome family and look forward to all the headaches, heartaches, backaches and everything in between because I know my life is going to be much more full-filling.

I'll get pics up at some point. :)

Congrats, I hope you 2 will have a long and happy marriage.

Prenup! specifically mentioning the car! hope for the best prepare for the worst

That only sets you up for failure. I've been married now for 20 years, and that is partly due to the fact that we both made a commitment, which meant there wasn't another option. A prenup makes it sound like you are already having doubts.

To give credit where credit is due, we have been together for this long in a great part due to how great my wife is.

Yah Buddy..!!!!!!!!

Congrats on that !!!!!

Looking forward to many years ahead with a great friend,and his beautiful wife. :thumleft:

Just dont let her move you out of state on me.....:smile:

Congrats Dave! Set a date yet?
How about at Spring Fling? LOL!

Congrats! WARNING : A wife and kids will make you feel "all grown up", but it is sooooo worth it!

So I take it you will have the convertible ready for the wedding?

The ride is soooo much better with a good friend in the passenger seat.

Scott

p.s. where da pics?

Congrats Dave. I see you've started on the three rings of marriage. The engagement ring, then the wedding ring, and finally the suffering. :)
Ah, relax. You'll love it. Mine supports my car addiction also.

Just like me Dave...Lol.......:wave:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeMrttj8Ucg&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Music Video)[/ame]

-
Back