MIA thread

-
I always thought Robert was a cool dude... I for one will miss his posts..

No offense Doug and I am guilty of this too but we probably shouldn't speak for someone.

No offense taken...but I need to ask, when was the last time you 2 communicated?? Has Robert ever opened up to you? The statement I quoted form him is on one of his emails/pm's to me, if I have not deleted it I will gladly look for it and post it directly form the message if you would like. As to your apparent questioning his "state of mind", again, when was the last time he communicated with you? You ever ask him direct questions about things? I have, and trust me, what I said above is nothing but the truth. See David, what is happening right here between you and I is one of the very reasons Robert is MIA, someone tells folks the truth about something and it is doubted. You can not just accept things for what they are and move on. Again, I ask when was the last time you communicated with him?

More importantly, what is the difference that Robert is not here? Perhaps his LIFE is taking a more important role in his time than this site.....after all, like someone has told me...."it is just the internet".......

I don't like to repeat conversations I have with people in PM's. Let's leave it at, we spoke in the last week and I hope he'll be back.

Let's leave it

EXACTLY Like what should have happened after my very first comment....Amazing how things on here have to turn into a bantering back and forth.....I am just as guilty of it as you are.

Not that anyone cares, and for those that say I can dish it out but can't take it you are so far out in left field it is comical, but this is the very reason why I was gone for a short while....and why I will be taking another vacation from here. Why is it many threads turn into bickering contests? Damn near everyone, myself is guilty of this. Can't just respond to some ones comment and move one. You have to "check back" in a few minutes, and then continue the bickering. Like I said, I will be the first to admit that I am guilty of this. It is almost like when logging on one has to say to themselves.....logging onto FABO, time to flip the "little *****" switch on.

Adios.....

More importantly, what is the difference that Robert is not here? Perhaps his LIFE is taking a more important role in his time than this site.....after all, like someone has told me...."it is just the internet".......

This is 100% correct!!

People come and go from websites, it's their choice if they come back or not. Who cares what the decision happens to be? If the people on this site are ones that Robert talks to, then he will talk to them outside of the bickering that goes on for childish reasons.

Hate to break it to y'all, and this is nothing new here, but he's not the type of person to keep quiet about things that p*ss him off... He's just plain and simply sick and tired of the "he said, she said", mindless arguing crap. And there's nothing worth arguing over on the internet.

And honestly, I'm feeling the same way.

There is a life that doesn't involve the computers that we sit in front of, some more than others, on a daily basis. Learn to turn it off once in a while. For some people, it'd do more good than you think.

Robert is doing fine... There's nothing to worry about, he's alright.

And as far as the "competition" to see who knows more or talks to Robert more... There's nothing to compete over.

Like I said, he's fine. He's not dead!! He's got sh*t he's taking care of, and the last thing he needs is to see or hear crap that would offset his focus.

Trust me, folks...

He'll keep in touch with the ones he likes and the ones he cares for on here. Feel free to try to send a PM or if you have his contact information, to give a call when you can...

I'm sorry for those of you who are wondering if he'll be back or not, I don't even know...

But what I do know is something all of you should remember.

It's his choice to come back, and rather he does or doesn't, those of you who are friends with him, or talk to him regularly, will be the ones who understand that and continue to talk to him without being on the site.

DareDevil, Just sent you a PM and then notice this thread was almost 3 years old, LOL

I miss Robert!! He always had something good to say, and had a special way of looking at things!! Geof

anyone heard from Dart Doctor? Asa where are you?
I hope everything is okay

Great advice :glasses7: Hope all is well Doug !

All is well....been putting up Christmas lights..nothing like dragging out 100' of extension cord to put lights up on a tree :D

It is indeed great advice....there is a few folks on here that it would not hurt to follow it...:salute:

-
Back