MIA thread

-
What ever happened to Raleigh Rocket ?
I miss his posts.
Last Activity: 03-07-2011 01:59 PM

65barracudadude, nice guy with a car just like mine but went off the deep end on drugs and hasn't been heard from since.

And the kid from Canada with the Ford truck and the antique he drug out of the woods. He annoyed me at first but he grew on me.He had like a thousand posts in a month. lol Guess he got bored with us.

I still talk to him and amzchad on facebook.

I met Raleigh Rocket at a cruise in last year in Garner N.C. He had his girl with him. She is a looker!!! I have no idea what happened to him.

Ah yes, pettyblue 72. Haven't heard that name in a while. Tell her Small Block is asking for her to grace our pages with some more pics. We aint got nothin against good lookin women. Aint that right Leanna/Cheryl? Did anyone happen on to Grumpus? I know i tried to track down GTX some time ago with no results. Good thread Pete. Didn't JR choke on a slab of bacon?
Small Block

I've been wondering about krazykuda for a while now. Has anybody heard from Karl? He hasn't been on since Christmas Eve. Think I might have to give him a call, make sure he's okay.

I thought I aw Grumpus post lately. Was it one of those old threads that pop up?

Grumpus is still around; he hired me to do a set of Holley valve covers for him recently. A few changes on the personal front, but the same happy and fun-loving guy we know and love. He must just be lurking lately.

Oh, my mistake.
I thought this tread was about Miami..........

Maybe this happend to them like me.
Or at least Grumpus.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU"]Bugs Bunny Albuquerque - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back