MIA thread

-
Grumpus is still around; he hired me to do a set of Holley valve covers for him recently. A few changes on the personal front, but the same happy and fun-loving guy we know and love. He must just be lurking lately.

Not to pick on you or anything, but that post about Grumpus was from January of LAST year. Sorry...

Ramcharger hasn't been on since September. His last post was about being verbally attacked. That's a shame.

X4.......I've sent Joe a couple of PMs that have gone unanswered :sad8:

Ramcharger hasn't been on since September. His last post was about being verbally attacked. That's a shame.

It truly is, Joe has always been a very decent person on here.

Side note: Maybe he got hooked up with the girl he went to meet and has been busy. :D

Side note: Maybe he got hooked up with the girl he went to meet and has been busy. :D

I wouldnt doubt him!! That was the thread where he rode his murdercycle across 4 or 5 states to see her and a concert wasnt it?? Cute gal for sure!!

Another MIA is VA58(Tim)......havent checked to see when he logged on last but havent seen him post in a while. Good and knowledgable guy!

Joe's thread on that 4.0 HO Jeep engine rocked and he's a dang good dude.
Hope he rolls back this way.

He also was givin rani a hard time too if I remember right. ....don't dish it out if ya caint take it.

Regardless of why ramcharger is missing.....We miss him here!!

I "think" there was a misunderstanding in the chat room and that chit happens in there.

I've been on both ends of it and it's not fun........Let it go :prayer:

Miss the Ram charger, I think he went west,for the lady myself...

He also was givin rani a hard time too if I remember right. ....don't dish it out if ya caint take it.

members have dis-agreements all the time but that is still no reason for one or both to leave ....this site is plenty big for us all and it dont belong to any one member. Its like our real families, not everyone is going to see eye to eye but everyone has a right to be at the family reunions, kind of thing.

C (6pak2godemon) is a great mod and sorted out what is actually more of a huge misunderstanding than a disagreement and its water under the bridge.

i hope anyone who wants to be here feels welcome and comes back. Everyone is welcome unless the big guy in Chicago says otherwise.

there is also another one MIA ...i would like to know what happened to JABDUSTY57 ....he has not logged in for a long time........he was having health problems and had a new grandson this year so i truely hope all is well with him

i hope anyone who wants to be here feels welcome and comes back. Everyone is welcome unless the big guy in Chicago says otherwise.
Yup I know who your talkin bout .......Karl ! KrazyKuda hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :happy1: Karls a good feller rani so good of you to think of him . Im happy to call him my friend too .:eek:ccasion::blob::cheers:

Attachments

• karlfabopointing.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 151

If you're not sure if you're welcome, just give me a shout and I'll let you know if you're welcome or not... :D

Who will fall into the FABO black hole, who is next? Stay tuned to find out.

Robert (Ramanth) hasn't been around but he's ok, just taking a break.

From what Robert has been telling me he is done here...Actually, what he told me to tell anyone asking for him....and I quote...."Tell them they can kiss my a**"...That was a while ago, but last we spoke that was still the impression I got from him...

Often statements are made in anger.

We just chatted last week or so.....and that sentiment still stands. No point in going any further than this because it just does not matter. Here is where that wonderful word "perception" comes into play and how every ones perception of things that go on here on this site differs......

Robert is a great guy. I am honored that he considers me a friend. While we do not agree on everything that is what makes things interesting....and often educational. Nothing like getting the view of the world from a different set of eyes....

David, believe me, Roberts statement was not out of anger.

No offense Doug and I am guilty of this too but we probably shouldn't speak for someone.

-
Back