MIA thread

-
How bout my old buddy Badawg?? He was experiencing some family issues but got past all that and started posting again. Then all of a sudden no Badawg!! Did someone here diss him for that Pontiac Lemans he bought???LOL!!! Sure miss that dude!! Geof

peek a boo, for all who cared to noticed, I have been incredibly busy with my mechanic apprenticeship at Nissan, and I graduated early from school so that took my time away from you guys. I am currently getting a deal sorted out for a 73 dart sport. But we shall see what happens, getting my liscense in 2 weeks too! It's good to be back

Mike

Welcome back, Mike! :cheers:
Tell us more about this Dart Sport. lol

I have talked to Marvin a couple of times in the last 6 months. He is still recovering from his stroke but it doesn't look like he will ever regain his full health. He has given up on restoring the Dart. He is not physically able to do it. I don't know if he has sold the project yet. You can find him on Facebook. Search for Marvin Peacock.

Jack
Thank you Jack :cheers: I will locate him and say hello.
I knew he was in bad shape after his stroke and if I remember right a loved one moved out on him... Life sure can hand us some chit some time's and all at the same time..

How bout my old buddy Badawg?? He was experiencing some family issues but got past all that and started posting again. Then all of a sudden no Badawg!! Did someone here diss him for that Pontiac Lemans he bought???LOL!!! Sure miss that dude!! Geof
Enjoyed Badawg and that lemons was a very nice ride, Miss seeing his post's and good deals he posted up here :glasses7:

Welcome back, Mike! :cheers:
Tell us more about this Dart Sport. lol

X2 on this young gun :cheers: Tell us more :cheers: I hope it works our for him, he has been looking for a long time :glasses7:

I have talked to Marvin a couple of times in the last 6 months. He is still recovering from his stroke but it doesn't look like he will ever regain his full health. He has given up on restoring the Dart. He is not physically able to do it. I don't know if he has sold the project yet. You can find him on Facebook. Search for Marvin Peacock.

Jack

Thanks for the update on Marvin. Sorry to hear about his continuing poor health. If you speak with him again, say hello from the folks here.

i thought that was scott.....hes a mod now, changed his handle to pettybludart.
Wha..wha..What???James get yer eyes checked son LOL.pettyblue72 is a woman.Not sure if you remember,but she posted a pic of herself in the water wearing a bikini for my birthday one year.:DShe has a smokin body!!

Pettyblue72 is Andrea a nice NJ girl that sure wont take anyone's **** lol

She doesn't frequent YB anymore.....

Wha..wha..What???James get yer eyes checked son LOL.pettyblue72 is a woman.Not sure if you remember,but she posted a pic of herself in the water wearing a bikini for my birthday one year.:DShe has a smokin body!!

HAAAAAAA! sorry buddy scott! i thought at one time u had numbers in ur handle? guess not....but yes,i do remember now about pettyblue72...Andrea LaRocca-Vernon is her name....We're friends on facebook....we shoot the **** every now and then...shes a cool chick.....hella fine too!

-
Back