MIA

-
Yeah, a lot of members are turning to Facebook, instead of being modded to death. I mean, I know they gotta job to do and all but sometimes it seems like it goes a little far sometimes.
Careful, you can get banned from individual threads if they don't like your slander towards them..... even if it's true.

Sorry I ain't been round fer ( too long a) while... Everything has been Pretty Fubar. Moved, again.. 4th time since December, back to a place I split from and abandoned in early '2020, right off the Veterans Exp. i was N of Tampa in Land O Lakes, for 6 months. Major Goat Screw there... finally was able to get back in an old phone and access my email to get signed in here. Definitely Missed Y'all and have been Wondering how Everyone has been. Hope all has been well!

Sorry I ain't been round fer ( too long a) while... Everything has been Pretty Fubar. Moved, again.. 4th time since December, back to a place I split from and abandoned in early '2020, right off the Veterans Exp. i was N of Tampa in Land O Lakes, for 6 months. Major Goat Screw there... finally was able to get back in an old phone and access my email to get signed in here. Definitely Missed Y'all and have been Wondering how Everyone has been. Hope all has been well!
Great to hear from ya!!!

Damn, doesn't seem like a fun ride. Good you are back.

Great to hear from ya!!!
Thank You and likewise! How much appreciate everybody's concern and everything and I feel like a rude *** for not trying to get back in touch sooner! This is the first day I've actually had to attempt to do anything in months. Finally got my car home weekend before last, left it at one of my neighbors over there who happens to have a bunch of Mopars in the property. (his dad was a big time Mopar Guy too) Chris Christiansen. Good Dude. It was still pretty nerve-racking being away from my car that long, but the ride home was fun!

Glad to see you’re OK.
Thanks Cat Nut! I'm glad to see the Gangs all still here! I've still got some long issues going on I doubt I'll ever be in the shape I was before I got sick but whatever, what are you going to do? I was standing one rung down from the very top of an 8-ft ladder yesterday with the sawzall in my hand trimming trees and got blasted right in the face by a wasp. Swelled one of my eyes shut completely and the other one halfway shut probably a good thing I didn't fall off the ladder I sure did throw that saw of mine and then run down that ladder backwards... My friend played it for me on the security tape he was laughing his butt off
****Edited for clarity... Darn voice to talk w/o proofreading..****

Last edited:
I glad to hear you weren't washed out to sea.

Good to know you're doing OK.

Thanks Cat Nut! I'm glad to see the Gangs all still here! I've still got some long issues going on I doubt I'll ever be in the shape I was before I got sick but whatever, what are you going to do? I was standing one rung down from the very top of an 8-ft ladder yesterday with the sawzall in my hand trimming trees and got blasted right in the face by a wasp. Swelled one of my eyes shut completely and the other one halfway shut probably a good thing I didn't fall off the ladder I sure did throw that saw of mine and then run down that ladder backwards... My friend played it for me on the security tape he was laughing his butt off
****Edited for clarity... Darn voice to talk w/o proofreading..****
Dang it man! Glad you're ok. I feel ya on the bee sting deal. I was spraying a yellow jacket nest where they had got in the attic between a mortar joint in the chimney and the J channel for the siding, and building a nest on top of the sheetrock in an upstairs bedroom. I had prepared for them and put on safety glasses. One got up under the glasses and stung me on the lower eye lid! Looked like I'd mouthed off at Mike Tyson for a little while.....lol.

Good to see you back! :thumbsup:

@Kazoom, Derek ain't been on in a long time. I know he had a rough patch losing his wife.
Hope he's doing better. He is around the London/Kitchener area if anyone knows him??

Careful, you can get banned from individual threads if they don't like your slander towards them..... even if it's true.
Care to elaborate?
I've seen the IGNORED THREAD title sometimes on topics. I have never clicked an IGNORE on any thread yet I see that title in random places.
I thought that maybe it was a thread from some member that has ME on Ignore.

Does anyone know what happened to Frank? 66acuda I think was his screen name. @memike didn't you know him? He's missed around here. He was a slant 6 guy.

-
Back