MIA

-
Ran across a post from @dustermaniac scanning thru' an older thread, checked His page 'cause it's been a bit, last posted late Nov. last year. Lost His fiance, not a peep since, believe Tom is His name.....anybody know or hear from Him?

Ran across a post from @dustermaniac scanning thru' an older thread, checked His page 'cause it's been a bit, last posted late Nov. last year. Lost His fiance, not a peep since, believe Tom is His name.....anybody know or hear from Him?
I'v got him on Facebook. He's posting regularly, but he seems very depressed.

I think he was mentioning that a family member ripped him off for his Duster too. A serious run of bad luck if thats the case.
Calling @Kazoom Derek also. He lost his wife and I havent hear from him.
Andy, @Captain Canuck as well, a great guy.

I'v got him on Facebook. He's posting regularly, but he seems very depressed.

Has anyone heard from @crackedback Rob? Someone said he had been ill in another thread. I remember he had a heart attack a few years back. I hope he's ok.

Hope he's doing okay. I messaged him December 28th to request an alternator wire around kit and he hasn't opened it. Back in October I ordered his headlight kit and he had mentioned he was sick.

Rob is definitely an asset and a good guy. His healing is probably better avoiding here lol. Especially if it's heart or blood pressure related...

Seems there's been quite a few very knowledgeable guys leaving this place due to the childish bickering. I'm convinced some people are just here to argue and stir the pot.

I'm still getting spam from @clhyer. Hey @RustyRatRod, did you ever try to call him? I haven't; his number is in the shop and I only FABO in the house. The two are usually disconnected.

Hey Leanna, I am still alive & kicking.
Sorry to hear about the spam, I don’t know how to stop it, it sure isn’t me!
Go ahead and put a block on my number - I can always contact you through FABO.

BTW - our son still has the Firebird in Ohio, our daughter owns the Duster but has it listed for sale.

Yayyyy glad to hear it Cal! I saved this one from Veterans Day 2012, and the one of your son crouching near the Firebird. You FABO guys are beyond memorable. You're FAMILY!
FB_IMG_1706417289315.jpg

Still have not heard from Chuck @Ironracer. Tried calling many times and the number is no longer in service. Has anyone else heard from him? I have him on facebook but he's not posted in a long time and I've sent a message or two there.

I got in touch with @Ironracer a little bit ago. I found his significant other on Facebook and sent her a message. She replied back pretty quickly, took my number and he texted me. They are ok. I'm gonna call him tomorrow.

-
Back