MIA

-
MObodyman

I can't get the screen name to tag ....he used to sell a lot of parts here. Great guy with a deep Southern accent.

Pangasket
I have Mike on Facebook. Talk to him every now and then. He's doin good. He's in a band and he's a promoter for entertainment at different venues around the Atlanta area. The band he's in is called......wait for it......The Supersonic Cocksuckers. Their music isn't my cup of tea, but I must admit they look like they're havin a blast and that's all that matters. lol

@kwhmopar , hasn't been seen since Nov 14th '22, just sent a PM. Missed a PM Oct 28th, didn't pop an alert, replied around new years..nothin'.

Havent heard from @kazooom in a while. Always enjoyed talking with Derek at Moparfest.
Hope all is well Derek!
PS @Joeychgo Derek's handle didnt auto fill for some reason? I typed in kaz and his name doesnt come up?

@4spdragtop

I dont know - I can tag you no problem. Maybe it has to do with how long since he's been here?

EDIT.... Yes, there is a 6 month limit built into the software.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything from him in a long time, last I recall he had quit smoking and was getting started on his car.
That's the last I remember, too. His last activity was on July 9th, 2021.

other sites have a lost post where every non active member is pinged and if the person doesnt respond in a while, they are posted in another 'members remembered' forum. So much info here to start deleting accounts and content.
I know this is an older post of Yours, don't Y'all have a Legendary Members page, I thought? Point I'm trying to make is, I Hope Y'all Don't Delete Passed Members posts.....

-
Back