Michigan car show **** . . .

-

Popdart

Reaction score
Just a couple of pics from the local annual car show here in Howell, at the Heritage Benefit car show. Rog

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 619
  • IMG_1461.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_1463.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_1464.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_1466.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_1467.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 604
Nice pics. Love the pair of Dusters. The blue one looks familliar. Is he a member on here? Thanks for sharing.
I don't know, I talked to him abit about his car. He may be a member, he mentioned he is active online. I talked to him last year and mentioned FABO. Maybe he joined. Rog

Hello Guys, Yes that is my 1972 Blue Duster, this car show was not as busy as the past years but the day was nice for a local car show.
He's an update on the other Mopars.
The Red Duster is another guy form howell also, he uses this site to look up question and answers, my friends name is Tony.
The 1969 Blue GTX is a friend of mine his name is John, he is not a member here.
The Silver 1969 GTX is another friend, his name is Ron. He uses this site for question and answers for this car and also his others as well.

As for as the other mopars here at show there are all local guys, I dont know their names but do se them at all local shows......

There is a big big mopar show here at Bakers in July that i will post more pitures after the show.

If any one of you would like to know more about the mopar here just ask and I will find out more.

Thanks

Your Duster has always been one of my favorites. Great car.

I love that red/dark red B body though.

George

The dark red b body was a nice one, it won sponcers choice award. I dont know this guy but it sure was nice looking.

Those pair of Dusters sure do look good. But I'm really lusting after that GTX with the tunnel ram. :prayer: :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Hello Guys, Yes that is my 1972 Blue Duster, this car show was not as busy as the past years but the day was nice for a local car show.
He's an update on the other Mopars.
The Red Duster is another guy form howell also, he uses this site to look up question and answers, my friends name is Tony.
The 1969 Blue GTX is a friend of mine his name is John, he is not a member here.
The Silver 1969 GTX is another friend, his name is Ron. He uses this site for question and answers for this car and also his others as well.

As for as the other mopars here at show there are all local guys, I dont know their names but do se them at all local shows......

There is a big big mopar show here at Bakers in July that i will post more pitures after the show.

If any one of you would like to know more about the mopar here just ask and I will find out more.

Thanks
Thanks Richard for the update and info . . . hope to see you at the next show!! Rog

Great pics Popdart! Thanks for sharing them with us. @ Richard, maybe some us FABO members could meet up @ the Bakers all Mopar show?

Mopar at Bakers is one of the best shows around the Michigan, have to get there earily to get the good spots....
I belone to the
MICHIGAN MOPAR MUSCLE club and we get prime spots... See you there.

Hey Guys that's my 67 Barracuda, as already stated the show wasn't huge but I made some new Mopar friends and swapped some car stories.:burnout: As you can see I'm also a FABO member. Thanks for posting the pics.

-
Back