Michigan to Philadelphia tow needed

-

69MOPE

Reaction score
I need a car that is not running, has no brakes or e-brake, no park but is a roller, towed from 48880 to 19023. Any suggestions?

I hear there is a caravan of beat up Eagles going from Detroit to philidelphia, maybe they can take it for you?

That will be a brave sole to venture into PA!! I just went there to fetch a 1976 Dodge "Rodco" B200 van. A: I have never paid $27 to drive on a FUCKED up toll road as I did there and B: I-95 south bound is jammed with crazies!!! 4 lanes of bumper to bumper @80 miles an hour with 100 mph boggies dodging in and out of traffic for nearly 100 miles!! WTF I was a nervous wreck when that traffic finally eased up.

At least in Florida we all drive 95 mph on I-95.

That will be a brave sole to venture into PA!! I just went there to fetch a 1976 Dodge "Rodco" B200 van. A: I have never paid $27 to drive on a FUCKED up toll road as I did there and B: I-95 south bound is jammed with crazies!!! 4 lanes of bumper to bumper @80 miles an hour with 100 mph boggies dodging in and out of traffic for nearly 100 miles!! WTF I was a nervous wreck when that traffic finally eased up..

Not to mention the a$$hole state cops that like to hassle people with trailers....

Not to mention the a$$hole state cops that like to hassle people with trailers....

A guy I knew got stopped with a Lamborghini Diablo kit car on a trailer over there and the guy argued with the cop so much about being legal and them not having the right to harass him that they arrested him.
THEN when they arrested him his wife mouthed off to the cop and they arrested her too.
Found pot on her, confiscated the whole mess and took them both to jail. :D
All he got back was his truck and a huge fine, and the only reason he got his truck back was by convincing the Judge that he didn't know anything about the pot. (his wife also told them he didn't know)

Not funny I know, but the guy kinda asked for it.

That will be a brave sole to venture into PA!! I just went there to fetch a 1976 Dodge "Rodco" B200 van. A: I have never paid $27 to drive on a FUCKED up toll road as I did there and B: I-95 south bound is jammed with crazies!!! 4 lanes of bumper to bumper @80 miles an hour with 100 mph boggies dodging in and out of traffic for nearly 100 miles!! WTF I was a nervous wreck when that traffic finally eased up.

At least in Florida we all drive 95 mph on I-95.

You must have been on 95 during rush hour when it's slow going.LOL

Everytime I am between trucks these loads are available.
Try uShip.com...or wait until spring and I'll do it for you...hahaha.

You must have been on 95 during rush hour when it's slow going.LOL

By all means I wasn't picking on PA, I have a few good friends from PA, a couple of them are definitely twisted. LOL I'm was strictly speaking the trip in and out... I-76 toll inbound and
I-95 outbound. I got the '76 Rodco van loaded by 5:45 pm Halloween night (Friday) and departed Levittown; YEA, I-95 is no place to be at rush hour Friday night. Glad I didn't encounter 5-0. They would have had a field day with my trailer, truck bed full of tires and parts and the Street Van.

Alls well ends well.

-
Back