Status
Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This is a set of original Mickey Thompson Valve Covers for Mopar 318/340/360 small blocks. These valve covers have been professionally bead blasted, meticulously polished, and powder coated in a beautiful black wrinkle finish by a professional powder coater. The workmanship on these valve covers is absolutely flawless, with the powder coating job costing 200 dollars alone. These have never been used since return from coating! Finding a used set to recondition is hard enough, let alone ones that have already been finished this nicely. The pictures don’t do them justice, have to be seen to be appreciated

Looking for $150 FIRM- that price is already an amazing deal for them. They are packaged very well and ready to be shipped. Located in Toronto, Canada
IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2317-1.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

I cannot see the pictures, and do you know whatathe shipping would be to 39532?

I cannot see the pictures, and do you know whatathe shipping would be to 39532?

Fixed the pictures...I can find out shipping for you IF you are seriously interested...I've had a lot of tire kickers for these. Let me know

Hey guys I will find out shipping. If the
First guy is no longer interested when I get back to him I will move down the line

How am I not surprised that cudachick posted??? :D

You said the "P" word.... :glasses7:

I meant "powdercoating" for all of you perverts who jumped to conclusions.... :D

yup, those are them. They look AMAZING! but I had already just bought v/c's before I won them. I was going to give them to a friend who was building a truck with an s/b, but he ended up selling the truck. They are super nice, but right now I can't use them

I will find a shipping quote for the first in line

sup dude! where ya been? havent heard from ya in a LONG time. u here to stay or just to sell parts? just wondering. :D

-J

Two things: Somebody's going to get the Deal of the Century with those -- I put over 15 hours into them. Secondly, I'm really glad you aren't doing my bookkeeping Matthew. :-D I don't know where you came up with that "cost" number but it's way off.

Two things: Somebody's going to get the Deal of the Century with those -- I put over 15 hours into them. Secondly, I'm really glad you aren't doing my bookkeeping Matthew. :-D I don't know where you came up with that "cost" number but it's way off.

Well I definitely didn't pull the number from thin air and I remember vividly you telling me how much work they needed so maybe I am off, but they sure look like it...they are beautiful, and they are a deal in my opinion since used ones go for only fifty bucks less

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back