Midland-Odessa-Andrews TX Members?

-

Cevidicus

CevidiGrinch
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any members on here from this reagion. I have just started working for a company out of Odessa and am staying in Andrews for the time being.

I would love to know how many FABO members are around here. Maybe we could meet up on my days off to talk cars or have lunch. I've seen several Mopars running around here. Which is nice. Tons of new Challengers and Chargers too.

Thanks,
Martin

Martin-

I'm from Midland, but currently living in Houston. I travel to Midland on business every few weeks.

The dodge dealership in Midland puts on a show every spring, and it's a good way to meet a few guys. Brian Reynolds is the parts/service manager there, and a big mopar guy. He's super busy at work, but I'm sure he'd love to meet a new mopar guy.

Also, Jeff Spears at Crankshaft Balancing Services in Midland is the local Mopar engine builder. He knows quite a few of the mopar guys as well.

Both guys know me well. If you call either, tell em Wade Koehl suggested you call em to get plugged in.

been in midland ayear now for work. dont have my dart down here, but been diving/working on my 99 ram

Anyone in the area?
Going to look at a 70s swinger parts car thus weekend for the slant and Trans

-
Back