Midwest Mopars in the Park - Farmington Mn.

-
I'll be there again this year. See you there!
Pan Town Calander.jpg

Just in case people didnt see the new thread. I'll post this here also.

Me and the wife are still willing to host an after show BBQ if anyone is interested. Or if not a lot of interest in a BBQ, I could work on a nice route for a cruise. Just trying to gauge interest. Let me know.

Me and the wife are still willing to host an after show BBQ if anyone is interested. Or if not a lot of interest in a BBQ, I could work on a nice route for a cruise. Just trying to gauge interest. Let me know.
What day and yes we would be interested!

Thats all open for disussion. I was thinking Saturday night, for the folks that may only be going to the show on Sat-Sun.
We would be in for a BBQ! We already have hotel booked and locked in but the brains of the operation is not here so I don't know which hotel we are in! Ask me and I will just lie to ya!

Me and the Mrs. would be in for BBQ as well. I would agree Saturday night probably best night.

I'm interested!

-
Back