Midwest Nostalgia Run Drag Race & Swap Meet

-

wyd_opn

Reaction score
Midwest Nostalgia Run Drag Race & Swap Meet
May 15 & 16, 2010
Kansas City International Raceway KCIR
Kansas City, MO

Open to 1985 and older rear wheel drive American made doorslammers and front engine dragsters and altereds

Limited to a 250 car field

Pre-register by March 31- Save $25

www.midmomusclecarclub.com for more info

Very cool! Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try and check that out. My car won't be ready by then, but I'll still go I think.

KCIR is about 20 minutes away from my house. Used to be within walking distance when I was growing up!

Anyone planning to go? This is a good deal. 2 days of racing for $45 and $15spectator. Signup early- pre-registration closes March 31

Thanks for the heads-up wyd. I've been needing to get up to KC and visit a brother and his wife and going to the drags would be a bonus.:cheers:

Jeff, it's a pleasure to be involved in your first nostalgia run. I'll get some biz cards for the sign up table on the way. I appreciate the opportunity for some new exposure! You can give away the gift certificates in any manner you prefer.

Here's wishing you a terrific turnout and smooth event! It looks to be in very good hands. :-D

I am having a HUGE grad party at my house for my son that day. Maybe I'll head over on Sunday if I'm not too tired and/or hung over!!

Hey there CudaChick, Midwest Nostalgia Run thanks you so much for PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS supporting our event! The winners of the gift certificates you donated will certainly appreciate your generosity too! We are proud to have PSC on board.

BrianT, Tell your son congratulations! We'll be partying at the track Friday & Saturday night too. Having a good time has been as much a part of planning this event as the race itself! Come on by Sunday, don't worry about the hangover, you'll be in good company :toothy10::coffee:

The race was cancelled due to rain and has been rescheduled for July 24-25. Pre-registration discounts are now extended through July 10. It started raining at the track 5:30 Saturday morning and looks on the radar like it is still coming down. I can count on one hand the number of days the weather in mid-Missouri has been ok on the weekend since March. We were really fortunate KCIR had a weekend available for us to reschedule. Looking forward to some good weather and great racing in July!

www.midmomusclecarclub.com

Yeah, it's been real wet here lately. Be sure and give this thread a bump a couple of weeks before the event!!

-
Back