Might've found a new name for the GTX.....

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to play at a memorial today for a dear friend of mine! Decided to take the X since I didn't need to take the standup! Pulled in and the lot at the funeral home was full, but there was some parking back by the old carriage house! Thought it a fitting pic.........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 311
That's pretty good LOL I jokingly call mine the "Black Menace" even though it's pretty much "not"

That's an AWESOME picture!!

And you'll never forgot you took it while playing at a memorial for a dear friend.

Great pic & love your GetX Geof :thumbup: Undertaker is a Classic pic!!!

Condolences on the loss of your friend.....

The wife may get jealous if you keep hanging around with your eX..... :twisted:

Caskey's!

Sorry for the loss Geof.

Yep, Caskeys!! Might take all of the cars back and use that carriage house as a backdrop for some better pics of the rides!!!

Thanks fr the condolences all, she was a really wonderful lady with a very rich history! She was my June Carter!!! Here's a pic of her in her heyday!! She was on the circuit with Dolly and Tammy Wynette in her prime! Great lady and great singer/songwriter! We've performed many a song together!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 166
Yep, Caskeys!! Might take all of the cars back and use that carriage house as a backdrop for some better pics of the rides!!!

Thanks fr the condolences all, she was a really wonderful lady with a very rich history! She was my June Carter!!! Here's a pic of her in her heyday!! She was on the circuit with Dolly and Tammy Wynette in her prime! Great lady and great singer/songwriter! We've performed many a song together!!!

Was she local Geof??

Was she local Geof??

Yep, she lived in Stockbridge until a couple years ago, when she became too disoriented to function on her own! There's a couple roads named after her out on 52 where she had her spread! I think she owned the whole road, which is easy to name after yourself when you own all the property!! I believe she moved there in the 70's or early 80's after her career ended! She never stopped writing or performing, just not on the circuit, which was all done by the 70's for the "ladies" of country music!!

-
Back