Miki is coming

-

miki

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well arrived in your community; forgive me for faults or formulating, i'm for France, i 'll try to do my best but i've got a big lack of vocabulary O:)
In spite of this, i'm the proud owner of a 68 Dodge Dart GT 6L 2 doors since 2010

Attachments

• P190310_15.28.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 180
Welcome to FABO.

Don't worry, your english can't be any worse than a redneck....

Welcome aboard Miki,
And please post up some more pics of the Dart, lots more pics:cheers:
C

Your English seems fine. You will fit in good because a lot of us have a big lack of vocabulary.

Welcome aboard!
(Do we have anybody else from France?)
Do not worry so much about the correctness of your writings. I know how English is compared to most other languages. Just have your camera ready to aid you. ;)

Nice rims (actual wheel, not tire)
Would you mind taking a picture or two of the hood scoop?

I had two years of High School French.
I don't remember much of it.
The teacher had rouge hair, a short jupe and legs that got in the way.

You have a nice car and respect for having it in France.

It's like those French have a different word for everything...

[ame]http://youtu.be/q_8amMzGAx4[/ame]

Welcome to FABO from the Rocky Mountains of the U.S. Your English is a lot better than my French will ever be. Tell us more about your car please.
mike

First of all thanks to all
@Dozer it's a good word to start
@barbee I know her with an "i"

So, this Dart is an européan one, i mean, not an US car baught and brought to France but one of those coming to Europe in Anvers in 1967 August (i've got the off-board ticket). After bought it, i did researchs and find the pré-owner .
He find it in Savoie in France, half died and start "a sort of restoration" hidding in fast work all the rusty places and making a new bi-colors paint.He also change the "boots" and put those in the pic (18" Zinik rims with 225-255/40r18 Pirelli tyres) inside he puts something coming from hell, a sort of sheepskin on the up of the doors and on the Dash cap to hide many cracks on it. This sheepskin with sun turn from black to a flowy green horrible.
katy-perry-et-ses-cheveux-verts-11134706umami.jpg

something like that :D
He also put off all the emblems and fenders wheel mouldings and paint the steering wheel in glitter red .. Awesome !
the half died miss:

the work:

Attachments

• Photo 061.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Photo 063.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Photo 071.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 96.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 98.jpg