Miles per hour..uuhhmmm..

-

notenoughcash

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIyup2jw79U"]Blonde Chick Explains MPH (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

I am dumber by hearing that. And you know somewhere in their belongings is a diploma from some high school that should be taken away from her.

At least she is good lookin.

She won't make any money in a job that requires your brain...

At least she is good lookin. ...

Not even sure THAT is true. We never saw anything below her shoulders. She'd have to be DAMN good lookin to overcome that mouth.

Pretty bad when your wife/ girlfriend is so dumb and stupid that you make fun of 'er for a hobby, and she's to stupid to figure it out.

MY question is, "what is written on the rear side window?"

Hopefully she is the golf ball thru a garden hose type.....

God, I loved girls like that at the bar... for one night!

I wonder if he put it in terms of dick she's taken over the years, she'd get that measurement correct. Maybe a $ per inch ratio.

Box of rocks, meet your competition in the dumb contest.

He picked her... hope it works out for him and their potential children don't get that gene. The de-evolution of humanity.

keep your face in the pillow honey and we will get along fine

I saw this on Monday... It has provided my family with all kinds of enjoyment. Lol. I still must point out, the husband is not the brightest bulb in the bunch either. I mean if you were married to a complete dumb ***, would you post it for the world to see? Lmao

Why can't I meet a girl like her???
....sorry to say, I bet she's an elementary education teacher!

-
Back