Matching frequency drone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
:wack:I REALLY WANT A HEAVY DRONE MUFFLER THAT MATCHES MY SPOUSE'S FREQUENCY WHILE IN THE CAR! Who thinks they need one also?:eek:ops:

Oh hell and here I thought we were talking about remote controlled weaponry!!

if you have bucket seats you can just pull the passenger side seat out

"bunny ears" Breaking the AC and getting the heater stuck open will usually run them off....

My Flowmaster Series 40 work very well from about 45 mph and faster!!!! I can't hear a thing over them!!!!!

You could always install an ejection seat like in Fast and Furious 2. Ejecto-seato! lol

if you have bucket seats you can just pull the passenger side seat out

She'll ride in the back. Trust me on this.

Take all the seats out, except for the driver. No noisy wife, no noisy nobody.

Also a good excuse for "can I get a lift?"

Oh yea, you'll go faster also. And you can haul more parts that your wife keeps ragging you about.

Mother in law is already back there...

And the brothers and sisters also! Any one else have the spouse problem putting the seat belt on? That's where it starts and then the popmobile gets at least 20 bitches per gallon! LOL................., It sucks! Worst part she had one as a teen! Maybe nitrous just on the passenger side?

No sense in me voting. My wife won't ride in my car. lol

"bunny ears" Breaking the AC and getting the heater stuck open will usually run them off....

So true. My first wife would get mad and run lock herself into a bathroom. I would close every vent in the house and turn the emergency heat strips on. Flush her *** out every time.

My current wife puts her hands over her own ears in my car now.

-
Back