Mini terror

-

Cumiford

Reaction score
Well looks like there will be a smaller version of myself running around terrorizing everyone. Havent been able to wipe the smile from myself.

Congratulations:cheers:
C

:worthles:

congrats

(and I get the feeling from the wording that we're gonna have to wait for pictures or this thread could take a really bad turn:D)

Well looks like there will be a smaller version of myself running around terrorizing everyone. Havent been able to wipe the smile from myself.

That's awesome news! Congrats guys! That first year goes by faster than the blink of an eye! My little girl turned 1 yesterday!

Nothing like a little one around under your feet. Awesome news.

Congratulations!! Oh keep practicing wiping the grin off your face, cuz in short time there will be wiping going on! LOL all the best

My advise is sleep all you can now, because when the little one arrives you will have no sleep for about 2 yrs.

Thanks all. Im definitely excited. Lol at the good work. Sometimes i wish this could have waited. But my lottle man aint gonna wait so i gotta prepare myself for him.

Thanks all. Im definitely excited. Lol at the good work. Sometimes i wish this could have waited. But my lottle man aint gonna wait so i gotta prepare myself for him.

At first I wished I would've waited too. when I stop to think about it, I'm glad she didn't. Now I can actually have fun with her as she grows up instead of waiting till I'm too old to do so. That's what happened to my dad.

Yeah. Thats true. But i never thought id be having a kid 2 years out of high school. I supose its best jist gotta push through. Theres no quitting only manning up

-
Back