Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 70 dart grille for sale. it is almost mint, as it has not a single crack in it. every single tab on the back is in perfect condition. this is as nice as they come. never been fixed in any way.

do not have the headlight bucket. however, i just bought the left side bucket from a member on here last night, so, i will include it with the sale.

180.00 plus the ride, or prefer local pickup to insure no damage from shipping. however, i will ship as you to what you pay for shipping.

located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in va

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 554
  • 008.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 556
  • 009.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 532
  • 010.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 556
  • 011.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 553
i have a 70 dart grille for sale. it is almost mint, as it has not a single crack in it. every single tab on the back is in perfect condition. this is as nice as they come. never been fixed in any way.

do not have the headlight bucket. however, i just bought the left side bucket from a member on here last night, so, i will include it with the sale.

180.00 plus the ride, or prefer local pickup to insure no damage from shipping. however, i will ship as you to what you pay for shipping.

nice looking grill won't last long I am sure,I have the other bezel for who ever buys this .good luck.

nice looking grill won't last long I am sure,I have the other bezel for who ever buys this .good luck.

if you have the right side, how much shipped to va? i would like to buy it for the grille, whether it sells or not.lol

if you have the right side, how much shipped to va? i would like to buy it for the grille, whether it sells or not.lol

I had a guy who wanted all 3 of my bezels but he evidently fell off the face of the earth as I never heard back from him I would sell the bezel for 20 shipped you need the pass side or driver side? just pm me it is easier

sorry, thought i marked it sold 3 days after listing.

i sold it for 230 shipped to member on here, ans i lost my arse on it!. it cost 103 just for the shipping of it, nd was not really that far away!

I'm not surprised that it cost so much to ship. I was going to ship a grill from FL to Vermont and it was going to be 90 bucks, UPS ground!! It was because of the strange shape of the box I guess.

i shipped throught the post office, and to ship through ups, was even more, and i bit the bullet, as i did not want to have a mad buyer.lol

Dire need of that grill please call *** *** ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back