mirror opinions....

which mirrors would look best?

• Total voters
-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
ok i need a mirror on the right side. drives me nuts not having one. so i'm looking and think i would like to go with the rally mirrors. what do you think would look better? chrome or body color mirrors?

284A-CSET.jpg

284A-PSET.jpg

or just go with the style thats already on it..

160A-SET.jpg

I like the original kind. The others remind me of what chebbie guys use.

I like the originals because they are bigger and you can see more.My daddies 69 mustang has mirrors like the others you picutured but a little smaller and they are useless,the blind spot is huge.

I have factory chrome sport mirrors on my Cordoba.

i figured withe rally mirror and one of those little round blind spot mirror that it would be better then just the stock style.

What the hell did you ask us for then? You seem to have your mind made up.

i figured withe rally mirror and one of those little round blind spot mirror that it would be better then just the stock style.
I think the little round blind spot mirror will take half your mirror away.I have some on my 06 charger and they take up more room then you might think.The ones you pictured aren't tiny so it's what you think is best.i'm just a stock guy I guess.

I need a pass side mirror on the FB fish in a bad way. Looking for a stock style that won't send me to the poor house.

That FB is a real bear to back up cause the rear window has a bad reflection and is hard to see out of.

what did you do for the right side placement? just use the measurements from the left side?

I went back the same distance that it was mounted on my Duster (iirc, they were different distances- I can run outside and measure it if you want).

edit- they're actually the same location on both sides.

I think painted (yellow) rally's would look nice. They'd complement your other body accessories (black scoops) and accents. What the rally lacks in glass height is made up for in width. Whatever you decide for the passenger side, you might add a reinforcement backing plate inside for all the mounting screws to go through.

I think painted (yellow) rally's would look nice. They'd complement your other body accessories (black scoops) and accents. What the rally lacks in glass height is made up for in width. Whatever you decide for the passenger side, you might add a reinforcement backing plate inside for all the mounting screws to go through.

good idea on extra bracing..

I went back the same distance that it was mounted on my Duster (iirc, they were different distances- I can run outside and measure it if you want).

edit- they're actually the same location on both sides.

you gets have any closer pics of your cars that will show the mirrors better?

-
Back