Miscellaneous Small Block Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing I'm going to say, I asked about the rockers, springs and lifters, Tdart only states he wanted the rockers and springs, there again I was not even offered or asked about the lifters.
Plus also have copies of all my PM's never once was I told I was second I know no one really cares but I am little pist about this (FABO *F@%$ A Buddy Over)
Rant is over I'm out

too 38 and bob . think bout this . when i want a part i pm 1st then post on the thread to make sure im 1st in line lol ever think bout that lol Sh.it happens then you die its life

I truly am sorry that I couldn't please everyone but I do stand form to my post that TX Dart asked first. I not very computer literate. I simply do the best I can in an honest effort.
Brian.

Last thing I'm going to say, I asked about the rockers, springs and lifters, Tdart only states he wanted the rockers and springs, there again I was not even offered or asked about the lifters.
Plus also have copies of all my PM's never once was I told I was second I know no one really cares but I am little pist about this (FABO *F@%$ A Buddy Over)
Rant is over I'm out

Why do people think if they write on a post first for a part they think they are first inline,its who actally pm's u firsti have the same issue its all good man.

I truly am sorry that I couldn't please everyone but I do stand form to my post that TX Dart asked first. I not very computer literate. I simply do the best I can in an honest effort.
Brian.
I ould not worry bout it tx likliy did what i do and pm'ed you before posting lol

Show me where is says the first PM is the first in line. I have never seen any rules on that. It should and I have always gone by the first person to respond to me either on the add or PM, I will alway check both and look at the time submitted then I also let the individual know what order they are in.

Has anyone not received your parts??? I have been contacted by another member stating he hadn't got his paid for parts yet??? Plus my head gakets I purchased from him were all bent up because of poor packageing. Plus the shipping was twice what it cost him. I sent him a note over two weeks ago and haven't gotten a responce. Jeff

Rant is over I'm out
Wow,I have not been back to this thread until now...Anyways I was just exchange PM's with him.And POOF he is gone....
Why does not anyone PM me if they feel their is a problem???

Has anyone not received your parts??? I have been contacted by another member stating he hadn't got his paid for parts yet??? Plus my head gakets I purchased from him were all bent up because of poor packageing. Plus the shipping was twice what it cost him. I sent him a note over two weeks ago and haven't gotten a responce. Jeff
I been sending PM's and nothing !!!
No Parts received here and Money Order mailed to him on 10/25/2012,Priority mail.

Apparently he was on again because now it says his last login was at 6:16 pm.

Did any of you guys get a response to your PM's?
No response here but I did get a email from him Today(11/12/2012) thru his regular email and parts mailed last Saturday,so I hoping this ends all well...
His email is [email protected]

the problem with selling thinks on the internet ,is u get tied up in life and forget u posted stuff happens to me to.

What the heck are you guys doing? Everyone seems to be dumping on me but none of you know me! I've got some of you stating,"he logged on at 6:18." Yes I logged on. Do you want to know when I take my morning dump? How about the comment, "He has no friends!" Do any of you have a life outside of this or any other forum? I guess TX Dart forgot to mention that he took his sweet time mailing it to me and tied up the deal for almost a week. No one knows what sort of PM's or what's going on behind the the forum. I've mailed it all (parcel post) and everyone should have gotten their stuff by now. Before you judge me or anyone else on a forum or in life you will have to remember that there are two sides to every story. No I don't have any friends on this forum because, unlike you, I am not glued to my computer and I don't email or post daily. Frankly, I have mailed everything as I promised and I did try to do the right and fair thing. If you don't like what I've done then don't deal with me. I can sleep well tonight knowing that I have not cheated or deceived anyone.
Brian

Mailed me a money order on 10-25-12? Why did the post office not stamp the envelope till 11-4-12? I know that the post office Is not very dependable but really? How many of you would ship parts to someone without being paid? If I can still find the envelope I am going to scan it and let all of you see what I am talking about.
Brian

What the heck are you guys doing? Everyone seems to be dumping on me but none of you know me! I've got some of you stating,"he logged on at 6:18." Yes I logged on. Do you want to know when I take my morning dump? How about the comment, "He has no friends!" Do any of you have a life outside of this or any other forum? I guess TX Dart forgot to mention that he took his sweet time mailing it to me and tied up the deal for almost a week. No one knows what sort of PM's or what's going on behind the the forum. I've mailed it all (parcel post) and everyone should have gotten their stuff by now. Before you judge me or anyone else on a forum or in life you will have to remember that there are two sides to every story. No I don't have any friends on this forum because, unlike you, I am not glued to my computer and I don't email or post daily. Frankly, I have mailed everything as I promised and I did try to do the right and fair thing. If you don't like what I've done then don't deal with me. I can sleep well tonight knowing that I have not cheated or deceived anyone.
Brian
I pm you all the way thru this....tried to get out the 24th but it went the 25th....Priority.

Mailed me a money order on 10-25-12? Why did the post office not stamp the envelope till 11-4-12? I know that the post office Is not very dependable but really? How many of you would ship parts to someone without being paid? If I can still find the envelope I am going to scan it and let all of you see what I am talking about.
Brian
Here is proof that it was mailed the 10-25-12,I asked them when you would receive it and that stated Saturday 27th or Monday 29th.
You state that they did not stamp it till 11-4-12....Wow that is on Sunday.
Well I received the parts today and you shipped on 11-14-12.
Pretty bad job of packing it in a freebie parcel post box and hobby lobby bag...I received it torn open and missing some parts.
I then pm you and you stated that you did everything right and take up with the post office.........
Just be a man and make this right !!!

Attachments

• DSCN0221.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN0222.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCN0228.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN0230.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCN0234.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 181
I received it torn open and missing some parts.
I then pm you and you stated that you did everything right and take up with the post office.........
Just be a man and make this right !!!

damn Martin, you are missing all kinds of parts. sucks to see this

Brian
Please do...Post it up.
My money order was deliver as promised ,You have not delivered as promised....I will pay the shipping back to you as soon as I received a refund.
After the holiday, I will file a claim thru the post office about that money order I mailed You.
Martin

You win...I do not have the time to pursue this...
Presently I got the Flu and running my business is 60-80 hour a week job.
Just going to leave this to the feedback system,so others do not get screwed.
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back