Miss Iran Beauty Contest 2012

-
Don't get ahead of yourselves guys, Persian women can be just as attractive as women from anywhere else, I'm surprised at anyone who doesn't know this... I prefer Arab women myself but check out some of these babes:

Claudia Lynx
Claudia_Lynx_2.jpg

Sahar Biniaz
Sahar-Biniaz.jpg

Ramona Amiri
ramonayellowdress3stepsxq0.jpg

Miriam Shenasia
miriamshenasia3qj.jpg

Nasanin Nuri (Top 8 finalist for Miss Earth 2008)
5039_1169182222284_1009813486_548715_1837416_n.jpg

Don't get ahead of yourselves guys, Persian women can be just as attractive as women from anywhere else....

No one said different, it's the clothes they are forced to wear that creates the conception. And that the fault of you Arab men.

Well the arab men are just going by the koran and shiria law, our replacement constitution. Some of those girls are total knock outs, so the guys just use the law to protect their interests. Notice our prez doesn't have to worry.

Don't get ahead of yourselves guys, Persian women can be just as attractive as women from anywhere else, I'm surprised at anyone who doesn't know this... I prefer Arab women myself but check out some of these babes:

Claudia Lynx
Claudia_Lynx_2.jpg

Sahar Biniaz
Sahar-Biniaz.jpg

Ramona Amiri

Miriam Shenasia
miriamshenasia3qj.jpg

How many still live in Iran? My guess is that none live there because their heads are still attached to their bodies.

Nobody said they were ugly. We're just talkin about the fookin stupid religion that says they gotta cover um up all the time. They gotta be some homos to wanna cover all that up.

Claudia Lynx
Claudia_Lynx_2.jpg

Sahar Biniaz
Sahar-Biniaz.jpg

Ramona Amiri

Miriam Shenasia
miriamshenasia3qj.jpg

How many still live in Iran? My guess is that none live there because their heads are still attached to their bodies.

Yeah this.....cause all them gals got WAY too much skin exposed to still be breathin in Iran.

And now we know why they hate us Americans. I mean really looking at all those women in their burkahs would make anyone want to strap-on a bomb.

No kidding! Why dont they just take the easy route and stick thier head in an oven..

As soon as Iran moves into the 21st century I'll start appreciating them. As long as they live in the dark ages where women are nothing more than property,Iran will always be viewed in a dim light by the rest of the world.

Their is no such thing as Persia, it's gone. Why don't these "peaceful" islamic terrorists called themselves by what they are, Iranians. Aren't they proud of their 3rd World country?

Well the arab men are just going by the koran and shiria law, our replacement constitution.

Precisely
...and that the fault of Arab men. :dontknow:

Some of those girls are total knock outs, so the guys just use the law to protect their interests.

True. :D

Notice our prez doesn't have to worry.

lol

When I was younger I dated an Arab girl. I found her very beautiful and very nice. After we dated for sometime I invited her back to my place. I finally got her into bed that night. This ends bad guys, just listen. When the panties came off, it looked like she had Buckwheat in a leg lock. It would have taken a weed whacker to fight my way through that so I didn't even try. Never saw her again. True story. MMG:D

When I was younger I dated an Arab girl. I found her very beautiful and very nice. After we dated for sometime I invited her back to my place. I finally got her into bed that night. This ends bad guys, just listen. When the panties came off, it looked like she had Buckwheat in a leg lock. It would have taken a weed whacker to fight my way through that so I didn't even try. Never saw her again. True story. MMG:D

Well at least you would have been lost in the right kind of bush...hell just tie a rope to your ankle and the bedpost,you'll get back,lol...

LOL @ MoparMuscleGuy, you happen to know what country she was from? I'd love to marry an Arab girl but not if I have to put up with that!

it looked like she had Buckwheat in a leg lock. It would have taken a weed whacker to fight my way through that so I didn't even try. Never saw her again. True story. MMG:D

Weed whacker... you needed a bush whacker.

She was Chaldean. I thought she was beautiful.

That's interesting, they're also known as Assyrians which is one of the oldest civilizations in the world...

The darker features are what get me too, although I met a blonde Jordanian girl who was my cousin's friend and she was gorgeous. Ever seen a girl from the Emirates? Skin like caramel and hair as black as their fathers' crude oil LOL!

StrokerScamp there are many Muslim women who cover themselves willingly to preserve their beauty for their husbands... I have some aunts and cousins who cover and some who don't, it's supposed to be a personal choice.

K,all's good if it's thier choice to cover or not,but the stoning they'll get if they dont cover up Im sure isnt by choice.

The same applies to education for women,at least in Afghanistan. Hey keep em ignorant and they have no clue how poorly thier really treated..

K,all's good if it's thier choice to cover or not,but the stoning they'll get if they dont cover up Im sure isnt by choice.

The same applies to education for women,at least in Afghanistan. Hey keep em ignorant and they have no clue how poorly thier really treated..

And marry them before they're 6 years old and train them correctly.

-
Back