Mission Impossible 318

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post says volumes about your sanity, your intellect and the company you keep.

Its sad really.
It can be whatever you envision in your head. You can construct whatever fantasy you choose to believe but ultimately it means nothing to me and everything to you.

To quote Epictetus:

“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master;
he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him.”

It can be whatever you envision in your head. You can construct whatever fantasy you choose to believe but ultimately it means nothing to me and everything to you.

To quote Epictetus:

LOL. Not mad at you. Just laughing at your foolishness.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Just like those three guys who want to build a 2 barrel 318.

ECAC0F0C-52A3-43C4-9540-A4518D86F1B0.gif

Still soliciting enough of an emotional response for you to post memes I wonder why. Can the moderator now please clean up this thread for posterity's sake now that Yellow Rose has gotten it out of his system.

Still soliciting enough of an emotional response for you to post memes I wonder why. Can the moderator now please clean up this thread for posterity's sake now that Yellow Rose has gotten it out of his system.
Because 12 pages would take me all night and I need some sleep. I would just delete it instead.

Don't think there's anything to save

Yeah, don’t delete the instigator. Just my stuff.

It’s hard to believe anyone can be offended by the meme in post 255 but I guess it’s possible.
Tired of the babysitting. I think I will just close it. There's some good info here. 3,2,1. Poof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back