Mo-Par City

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally got to visit this gem of a salvage yard. Had just about everything I was looking for, and then some. Even scored a SUPER nice pair of Demon tail lights. The owner, Larry, is friendly, knowledgeable and more than fair on prices. His employer, Miller, was also friendly and helpful.
If you need something, call .. If you get a chance, visit.. Cool place.
0921221523.jpg

0921221253a.jpg

0921221253_HDR.jpg

0921221253.jpg

Dang, it's going to be a few minutes till I can standup and not embarrass myself! :rolleyes:

Where is that little slice of heaven?

and you will never sell 90+ percent of parts he has. that era is over and done

and you will never sell 90+ percent of parts he has. that era is over and done
Perhaps... Hell, prep it for a future electric car salvage... There will be a ton of mint body cars to pick parts off of because nobody will be able to afford the batteries when they die so the cars will just be towed away to rot...lol

i have a friend that moved last year. had a barn of parts. everything that wasnt close to prefect was scraped

I have known Larry for decades, my shop is 30 minutes north. Whatever questions you have about the place just ask, Larry is done and wanting to sell everything as am I. He has bought me out a couple of times over the years, the bulk of my parts will be at his place after I am done in November...

I have known Larry for decades, my shop is 30 minutes north. Whatever questions you have about the place just ask, Larry is done and wanting to sell everything as am I. He has bought me out a couple of times over the years, the bulk of my parts will be at his place after I am done in November...
Do you have any 72 buckets?

That's pretty cool. I bet you have a lot of stories from being that close. Hopefully someone interested in keeping it going will step up. Someone with deep enough pockets can restock the place.

-
Back