Mo-Par City

-
I have known Larry for decades, my shop is 30 minutes north. Whatever questions you have about the place just ask, Larry is done and wanting to sell everything as am I. He has bought me out a couple of times over the years, the bulk of my parts will be at his place after I am done in November...

Does Larry ship? Website or just call like the before times?

Not sure what price you heard, but I thought it seemed reasonable..but I'm only a utility tech, not a business man..
I'm Just a Carpenter. Outta my league, but if I HAD THE CASH? I'd live on site, open a Lil test and tune track for cars AND Bikes (open to respectful Members only, no (*)s or jit wanna be bangers. Swap meets on property, and maybe open a burger joint/ BBQ place with the option to get a cold brew... For the Members....or possible passersby. Depending. Lol

i have a friend that moved last year. had a barn of parts. everything that wasnt close to prefect was scraped
That's F'D up Brother.. Why? Screw a China repop! Old original stuff is WORTH a Lil LOVE! Especially for a low buck or retired guy. Or a kid that wants to learn, even..

had tried for decades to sell it
Isn't the land a good sized area? Don't know about there, but here, you could sell the land and relocate to the woods. There was a place up by Canada in the NE. Acres filled with Mopars, a few other things, and Shipping containers Full of rare race parts. This was about 12 years ago or so..... beautiful land. It was for sale on the web. Looked very cold at least half the year.... wonder if Y'all seen it or what happened to it?

Finally got to visit this gem of a salvage yard. Had just about everything I was looking for, and then some. Even scored a SUPER nice pair of Demon tail lights. The owner, Larry, is friendly, knowledgeable and more than fair on prices. His employer, Miller, was also friendly and helpful.
If you need something, call .. If you get a chance, visit.. Cool place.

View attachment 1715988942

View attachment 1715988943

View attachment 1715988944

View attachment 1715988945

-
Back