Mod5v's Duster

-

mod5v

Reaction score
Well I'm posting a little late in the process but here is a pic of the first color to go on the Feather duster! Been a 3 year off and on project to get here. Painter said will bee all one color tomarrow.:cheers:

Picture 120.JPG

HPIM1859.JPG

I wanted some color that was not the same as most others so I picked out this one. It's Bronze metallic. Urethane base/clear.

Looking real good!!
Soon I will be showing some new shinny gold, I hope.\\:D/
That sure has a nice glow to it.:thumbrig:

Gongrat's on a reeeeeeal nice color.:cheers:

Maiden voyage last nite!! Everythings working except dome lite and fuel gauge is still out of wack. No new pic's but will post some soon.

WOW Looks Great! You must'in been bustin your a** getting it back together that fast. Keep up the good work and show us some more pictures.

Well got moved to Texas but its been so Hot that I don't dare to take the car out much.I did take it to work a couple of days ago and its a 30 mile drive it got a little hot on the way home but it was 103 and I got stuck in a couple of grid locks. It never got hot enough to spit any coolant so i'm pretty happy. Here's a pic of the car on its ride down its somewere in OK.

OK stop.JPG

Very nice work! And I especially like the gallon-can paint rack for the fenders - very creative.

Where in Texas did you move to? I am in central Texas, near Temple. And yes, it has been hot!

Jerry

I'm in the Fortworth area, working in Berleson. Don't have A/C in the car so waiting for after dark to drive. Looking to meet up with other Moparites in the area. If you have a club or just friendly cruisein's let me know when and where. I'm still getting to know the area as I came from the country to the big city and am still not real comfortable driving in the heavy traffic.LOL

Man, are you in luck!!
You MUST contact these folks here: http://www.cowtownmopars.com/
There isn't a finer group of Mopar nuts (other than our illustrious membership here at FABO). And if you're into racing, they have some hardcore racers in the group.

One of their guys just sent us a segment of wiring harness missing from my son's Duster - free gratis.

My older son lives up in Dallas. He isn't into the Mopar scene - has a new Mustang GT - but we get up there to visit him every once in a while. Maybe we can catch up with you sometime.

Jerry

Sounds good. I actually had found that cowtown web site and put it in my fav's. Was thinking of just showing up at one of their cruises. As I learn the area better and feel more comfortable driving around I'm sure I'll meet some wonderfull people.

-
Back