Mom with brand new 1962 Dodge Dart

-

ab7fh

Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oImGKnVYrP0"]Mom with brand new 1962 Dodge Dart - YouTube[/ame]

My mother sent me our old home movies to digitize. I came across this clip of her checking out my father's brand new '62 Dart convertible. Not an A-body... but still a Dart :D

That's really cool. Thanks for sharin. Mom really had it goin on. What happened to you? lol

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

THAT is GREAT!!!

By the way I can see why your Dad married her!! LOL

Very cool.

My dad had a 62 Sport Fury convertible that he special ordered with the 361 from the dealer. Then they released the 383 as an option after he got his.

But his really ran great after the dealer's ace mechanic used to tune it up for him.

funny story: I was back home is s ga visiting my mother( maybe '93???? )and car/parts hunting. I got a max wedge ( less intake and carbs) off a friend, i go back to mo. by way of a mopar show up in S.C. , somewhere down south of Columbia. two buddy guys there with 62 darts,( probably in their 50's),, one car an original maxie hardtop, the other car was a vert owned by a dentist. both collected the 62 cars.

the dentist buys the maxie motor off me to put in his vert. but I have to deliver it to him next day, meet him mon a m at his dentist office. he has me roll it into one of his empty dentist rooms, chair and everything right! ha said his WIFE would kill him if she knew he bought it!!! ha

his receptionist just rolled her eyes as I rolled in the engine!!! ha love those 62's!!!

-
Back