Monster Mopar 2012 St Louis & Indy

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Looks Like there will be two Monster Mopar weekends in 2012.

1st... June 8,9,10 in Madison.IL at Gateway.

2nd... Sept 21,22,23 at Indy.

I will be at both and I can not wait.....

ind again this year what a great show
used to go to the 1 in il now i dont have to

Glad to see everyone interested in supporting this again!!! I cant wait. I am pulling out all the stops this year to make this event better than ever!!!

Josh

Thanks Josh for keeping both, I hope Indy keeps on getting bigger......good to meet you last weekend at the Indy Cylinder Head Chrysler Trade Show.........John Morrow.

I'll be at Indy.

Thanks for bringing it back again Josh.

Like John said, it was great to meet you last weekend.

One other question...was the Imperial still there when you got home?

We saw it when Larry was taking my car home to Columbus.

I have already purchased my swap spots and a show spot in St.Louis. I will try to support both. I have a building I call the mopad only a mile from Gateway. I hope all the Abody people can stop by and socialize.

I'll be at Indy! St. Louis is to far and vacation schedule wont allow for two shows. That's a shame too, I'd like to go to both.

if someone is in st. louis, can i meet up with you and pay you to help me wire engine/forward light harness? and, will there be a FABO members spot?

I'll be at Indy.

Thanks for bringing it back again Josh.

Like John said, it was great to meet you last weekend.

One other question...was the Imperial still there when you got home?

We saw it when Larry was taking my car home to Columbus.

she is still in the same spot larry left her.......

If my motor is back to life and running I will be there with a couple guy's,Josh is a top rate guy to talk to!!!!! Indy last fall was a blast and when I asked him about st.louis all he did was just smile!!!!!! A good time will be had!!!!! Steve

you guys have all your stuff ready??????? Its going to be a heck of a party!!!

FEb2012MagAd.jpg

I am going to be at MMW in St.Louis even if I have to walk there! I would love to go to Indy again but, It all depends on my work schedule and funds.

-
Back