Monster Mopar Weekend..Are You Ready

-
Ill be leaving, probably early Friday morning. It's about a 4 hour drive for me. I'll be staying in a toter home there at the track.

You are right about the rain this a.m. Mr. Weatherman Mike.

You're good brother!

Driveway is starting to dry up a little now.

I'm about as ready as I can be ... and up wayyyyyyyy too late for an early start tomorrow but there was much to do.

View attachment MMPWE%2020011%20001.jpg

Mike, I see your little cooler up there and I'll raise you about 48 quarts. :D

View attachment IMG_5143.JPG

It's fairly well stocked for a weekend getaway. Ham, baloney, cheese, bread, cinnamon rolls, Ritz crackers, cashews, Pop Tarts ... and of course milk, a gallon of water and Hershey's Syrup.

View attachment IMG_5144.JPG

Since this evening, I added two plates of homemade Toll House Pan Cookies to the cooler ... one for Tony's party and the other for the FABO area on Friday-- the only "work sample" I'm bringing along :D -- and a few other things. Wow, I sure hope coolers are allowed on the show field.

I had a little help packing this afternoon from Poof and Sheba. (They're guarding my backup Hershey's.)

View attachment IMG_5141.JPG

And now tonight, it's a very good thing Mike's bringing Treva's van ... by the looks of this stack I needed to rent my own. LOL

View attachment IMG_5150.JPG

All the important things a girl needs: box of company T-shirts, pool cues (we might get the chance, never know!), Mike's surprise, the monstrous Igloo, the PVC-wrapped PSC banner, and the "discreet overnight bag" with pull tab and wheels all full of giveaway goodies and a few clothes.

Mike, even though you'll probably see it in person before you read this, I have to apologize for the Christmas paper -- it was all I had on hand. You'll probably like what's inside though!

Time to go sleep fast (IF I can sleep) ... my ride's getting here in about six hours. It's gonna be the Monster Mopar Weekend before we know it! See ya'll soon!!!

:headbang: :wav: :thumbup: :love4:

I have had a work outing & a family outing added to my Saturday. NOT good.

I am hoping to be able to fit in about four hours on Saturday if things work out.

Tony, I'll give you a call when I get there to find out where you're parked.

I'm about as ready as I can be ... and up wayyyyyyyy too late for an early start tomorrow but there was much to do.

View attachment 264208

Mike, I see your little cooler up there and I'll raise you about 48 quarts. :D

View attachment 264209

It's fairly well stocked for a weekend getaway. Ham, baloney, cheese, bread, cinnamon rolls, Ritz crackers, cashews, Pop Tarts ... and of course milk, a gallon of water and Hershey's Syrup.

View attachment 264210

Since this evening, I added two plates of homemade Toll House Pan Cookies to the cooler ... one for Tony's party and the other for the FABO area on Friday-- the only "work sample" I'm bringing along :D -- and a few other things. Wow, I sure hope coolers are allowed on the show field.

I had a little help packing this afternoon from Poof and Sheba. (They're guarding my backup Hershey's.)

View attachment 264212

And now tonight, it's a very good thing Mike's bringing Treva's van ... by the looks of this stack I needed to rent my own. LOL

View attachment 264211

All the important things a girl needs: box of company T-shirts, pool cues (we might get the chance, never know!), Mike's surprise, the monstrous Igloo, the PVC-wrapped PSC banner, and the "discreet overnight bag" with pull tab and wheels all full of giveaway goodies and a few clothes.

Mike, even though you'll probably see it in person before you read this, I have to apologize for the Christmas paper -- it was all I had on hand. You'll probably like what's inside though!

Time to go sleep fast (IF I can sleep) ... my ride's getting here in about six hours. It's gonna be the Monster Mopar Weekend before we know it! See ya'll soon!!!

:headbang: :wav: :thumbup: :love4:

Bring your cats with you and I'll take them home to my wife LOL

I,m looking for a volunteer to pick me up a couple T-shirts from the MMW event.If someone can help me out,please PM me.I have PayPal for payment of shirts and shipping.Thanks.

Well, After all the work my brother and I have done to our hauler....... we are still having a few problem's with it so we have had to throw in the towel on the big unit, I'm so pissed off about it:banghead:, we will not even discuss it!!!! So, we have decided to throw in as much stuff into the Explorer and head to Indy in a few hour's from now. We were hoping to bring a huge load of part's, but I guess it just was'nt meant to be. Hope to see everyone down there , rain or shine, at this point it does'nt really matter to me, just hope everyone has a save cruz! Goodnight, time to hit the bed Fred!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry and Jeff :happy1:

-
Back