Monster Mopar Weekend in norwalk ohio

-
the Bros and I go....weather permitting.

always fun

I need help with a cost effective hotel--Steve

we will be there thursday night - sunday.. we'll be in the pits! stop by and say hi! look for the red W/ black vy top 68 hemi dart. i will have a few things for sale in our pit as well...

anyone???? info on hotels or whereto stay away from??? or is Norwalk all good to go as far as being safe???????? Thanks Steve

they have a camp site in the track if you wanted to go that route... not sure how much tho..

I used to go to the swap meet that Jeff Johnson did in Norwalk and it was a great place. One of the nicest tracks I've ever been to. Maybe I will try and make it.

its a very nice track! you can buy a pound of ice cream for $1! that will keep the kiddos busy for a while..

anyone???? info on hotels or whereto stay away from??? or is Norwalk all good to go as far as being safe???????? Thanks Steve
Lots of hotels on Rt 250, just pick one, that's what I did. Most of them under $100, and if they are not the greatest, who cares, I just need somewhere to sleep.

Dennis

Look at the long range forecast,I hope it changes,Geez rain just follows Josh from event to event--We want to head down but will make a last second decision,They are calling for rain,Thurs,Fri and sat---Steve

We'll be there. Wife taking her Duster. If you see a White Expedition, White enclosed trailer, and a green duster all in the same spot.......stop by and say hello, I might force a beer or two on you though.

68 Hemi-can't wait to see you launch that beast!!!!!! Steve

Update from Josh:
Monster Mopar Pre Registered Participants.

Due to some un foreseen circumstances we were not able to mail out pre registration packets. We had a problem with our printer and stickers and wrist bands did not arrive in time.

Do not fret. It will be ok.

This is how we will resolve it.

Racers and Vendors coming Thursday, you can get your packets at linders lot (you can't miss it) from 12-6pm

Racers and vendors who come late Thursday night or very early Friday morning you will also get your packets at Linders Lot.

From Friday mid morning through the rest of the weekend you can get your packet at the Budweiser Gate.

Show car Participants you can get your packet at the Summit Gate all weekend starting at 8am Friday.

We are very sorry for this change in plans and hope you can forgive us.

Josh

-
Back