Monster Mopar Weekend June 8,9,10 St Louis!!!

-

Joshking440

Reaction score
Are you guys ready!!!!!

Attachments

• FEb2012MagAd.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 548
Can't wait the car won't be ready due to work and me trying to get a house at the moment but plan on tryin to make it at least on of those days.

Bethalto is just up the road from me. you should stop by the Mopad some time, have a cold one and tell Mopar stories.

Josh, I would love to see some show classes and I was wondering if there was going to be a wing car gathering and show area again?

Thanks got people asking here localy. I will look for mine in the mail and let folks around here know.

Josh, I got a buddy that is getting his 67 Cuda dyno tuned this weekend and would like to run it a couple times to see how it does but not actually be signed up to race in a class. Is that possible? Maybe on Friday or first thing Sat morn?

Josh what class would I be in if running a gen 3 supercharged hemi in my dart?

Fishy, have your guy see me and I will stI k him in a during time runs to make a pass.

I have a class just for gen 3 hemis, you could also run in the heads up 10.5 class as there will be a few open spots.

Well Dun Josh :cheers: The wife is saying I may be there, we will see :happy1:

I have a class just for gen 3 hemis, you could also run in the heads up 10.5 class as there will be a few open spots.

So just to confirm is for anyone who has a gen 3 hemi? No matter what the platform or power adders? So I could line up against a 4 door charger that's only heads and cam?

Wow..I cant believe how the time flies...We met in Vegas and talked about this show. We talked about Edgewater here in Cincinnati...I can't believe this monster mopar show is so soon. I have made no plans and probably couldn't find a hotel if I tried...
Let me put the wife on it...If anyone can..Cudakel can.

I bet there are rooms check pontoon beach, Granite City and Edwaedsville. All have hotels and or all under 30 minutes from the venue. That is just about as far as Collinsville, were most people stay.

I bet there are rooms check pontoon beach, Granite City and Edwardsville. All have hotels and or all under 30 minutes from the venue. That is just about as far as Collinsville, were most people stay.

Yep. There are numerous of hotels/motels within 30 minutes drive of Gateway. Other cities to check would be Fairview Heights, Troy, Glen Carbon.

Just make sure and avoid risky towns like East St.Louis, Centerville, Washington Park, and Alorton.

-
Back