Monster Mopar Weekend June 8,9,10 St Louis!!!

-
It wasn't a bad weekend considering the date change and the concentration on Indy last year. BUT Monster Mopar is more than a drag race and I feel the show/swap portion wasn't given the attention it deserved and it showed by it's turnout and the number of venders and show cars. I also didn't hear one commercial on the radio or see any on TV like I have in previous years.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, especially since I took home a first place trophy, but several show participants had the same thoughts about the show/swap portion as I did, I didn't even get my dash plaque when I got there and I was later told they ran out? not sure how they ran out before Friday at 8:30am when I got there? I just hope the show can be brought back to it's former glory it has had for the last 25+ years in St. Louis.

I'm with ya Blownfish,I do hope it comes back next year.I guess they put their best foot forward with the drags and maybe that is what brings the masses.Anyway;I hope they give us a heads up on next year.

I heard the commercials on radio. k-she played the commercial. Give them a break 1st time back. I heard the guy that runs the track is a little ignorant with them. Hopefully they will come back next year. Thanks Josh!!!!

Blowfish if you want a plaque pm me. Ill give you mine.

Curtis

-
Back