monster mopar weekend pics

-
Hey Tony----I got it!!!!!! get a bunch of us mid westerners together and embark on a road trip to LEANNA"S for the weekend hummmmmmm---SURPRISE PARTY--LOL Steve

Hey Tony----I got it!!!!!! get a bunch of us mid westerners together and embark on a road trip to LEANNA"S for the weekend hummmmmmm---SURPRISE PARTY--LOL Steve

or....

How bout everybody come here and sign "The Wall":D

5 or 6 Motels are 5 miles away from my house.

Well Steve, I suppose that's a good way to ensure I won't be able to bail on the party at the last second .........

5 1/2 acres, plenty of hot rods to check out, but only a couple motels within a few miles. It's an idea though!!!

Well Steve, I suppose that's a good way to ensure I won't be able to bail on the party at the last second .........

5 1/2 acres, plenty of hot rods to check out, but only a couple motels within a few miles. It's an idea though!!!

Your place would be great to:cheers:, anyone driving can see the car's parked on the nice hill side your home is on Leanna :cheers:
And by the way sistha every member enjoyed your fresh baked chocolate chip brownies you sent with me :cheers: every time a member walked up Tony made sure they all had one of Leanna's sweets you sent :cheers:
They wear delish :blob::cheers:

I think there is 2 lucas race tracks in Indy, not certain. I can't keep track of everything going on, too much excitement in my life.

For sure I be back, I found Indy a great value, nice hotesl near the airport off hotwire $60--65 a night fees/tax included. Gas was 20 cents a gallon cheaper, found a $12 lap dance club with even hotter dancers. The state capital tour was great also. Nice little downtown area and a long canal to ride my bicycle.

Indy is a fun place, both day and night

Was a great change of pace from Toronto and a better value for everything.

I think there is 2 lucas race tracks in Indy, not certain. I can't keep track of everything going on, too much excitement in my life.

For sure I be back, I found Indy a great value, nice hotesl near the airport off hotwire $60--65 a night fees/tax included. Gas was 20 cents a gallon cheaper, found a $12 lap dance club with even hotter dancers. The state capital tour was great also. Nice little downtown area and a long canal to ride my bicycle.

Indy is a fun place, both day and night

Was a great change of pace from Toronto and a better value for everything.

There is a Lucas Oil Stadium here. Where the Super Bowl will be played in
2012 I believe.

Yeah I could not help to not notice the stadium, lol

Lucas had a race going on back during hte state fair, maybe that is what confused me.

There are other race tracks in Indy besides Lucas, think its only oval ?

Motopsycho I met you at the Auburn auction early this year. I have the pink Duster. The Sublime 71 Demon is my other car. Thanks for posting the pic from Saturday, noticed Sunday the front lisence plate was missing must of been borrowed Friday during the day or that night at the hotel.
sorry to hear that

Thx for the great pics Eddie :thumblef: It was good to meet you and wish we could have talked more. Since I never made it over to the pit area, there's lots of cars I wouldn't have seen. The Valiant post car (?) with the Hemi sure is a beauty.

Thx for the great pics Eddie :thumblef: It was good to meet you and wish we could have talked more. Since I never made it over to the pit area, there's lots of cars I wouldn't have seen. The Valiant post car (?) with the Hemi sure is a beauty.

no it was my honor to meet u i am glad i did gald u made it home safe

Well I hope everyone had a great time!!!! I just got back from my honeymoon, which is a year late from planning the race.

I have started a tumblr page, which is just a fancey online way to share pictures.

Can I convince all you guys who took pictures to come up load them to my tumblr page???

monstermopar.tumblr.com

Its going to be a awesome way for everyone to go to one place and see all the photos of the show!

Nice pictures! I especially like the ones of the red duster!! But I am biasis since it is mine! Thanks for posting.

Glad this thread popped back up.

A big thanks to Edd(Motopsycho)for picking me up a couple MMW T-shirts and mailing to me.:thumrigh:Thanks again Edd.I,ll make the return favor and get you a MoparFest 2012 t-shirt next year.:cheers:

Maybe I'll get to attend the next one. Thanks for all the pictures.

for those who haven't gone--GO, worth the long drive if need be.

Lots of great cars and people around. Plus Indy is pretty cool of a city. I think I'm crossing Norwalk speedway off my list, nothing much around but the strip. why drive 2 1/2 hours to Norwalk when in 4 hours i be in Indy ?

Well I hope everyone had a great time!!!! I just got back from my honeymoon, which is a year late from planning the race.

I have started a tumblr page, which is just a fancey online way to share pictures.

Can I convince all you guys who took pictures to come up load them to my tumblr page???

monstermopar.tumblr.com

Its going to be a awesome way for everyone to go to one place and see all the photos of the show!

Hey Josh,your more than welcome to add my pics to your Monster Mopar Tumbler page.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=162132

-
Back