Monster Mopar

-

41husk

Reaction score
was posted on Dodge Charger.com Monster Mopar will have a spring event back at Gateway in Madison IL June 8-10 and the fall in Indy in Septemnber.

down here was glad to hear of the mopar event coming back but there is a issue come up in regaurds to the champ car race scheduled the same weekend,, and , some of the sponsors have wanted scott( old owner ?) to be involved or no money stupid stuff, so now we don't know if it will be that weekend or another ? but that's what they talking about at the dealership I work at.
Couldn't afford to drive to Indy , but have friends near st louis I can stay at so hope something comes there

GO to monstermopar.com Josh has also started fastmopar.com--Steve

Went to the fast mopar site ,it didn't say anything .
but the monster mopar site showed the flyer, but it still showes the same weekend as the champ car weekend at gateway too, I know couple years ago they had swap meet and car show on the track,, what will they do this year?

I would like to reserve a couple swap spots and enter a car, but I can't find registration any place on line.

Just have to wait n see if they get the things settled, It will be hard to have the 'fling' if there is a champ car race too! so one of them will move to different date, that's why no registration yet,
I just as soon have weekend bracket racing,/ heads-up, classes 2 day weekend brackets my self,
shows like that tend to be a big jumble when your trying to race, get 1 run in then sit and wait 3 hours to race again!

Josh has said registration for the Spring Fling in StLouis will be up in a week or so June 8th -10th Hope to see you guy there.

Monster Mopar is coming to Gateway June 8th, 9th and 10th

There is no CHAMP car at St Louis guys, it was a Chump car race, which is a junk car enduro and they have moved that.

And Scott has no involment with the show so thats all rumor.
mopar2side_SHOWFLYER012012.jpg

and feather duster.... you will get more runs down a track at one of my races than you ever would get at a bracket race..... as long as you can go a few rounds

I'm going to try and have my Dart roadworthy for a trip to STL by then!!

Deadlines. I feel like one of those reality car shows!!!!

Me and the Mrs. will be there. Hopefully I'll get everything worked out to be able to race the Cuda too but at the moment that's kinda iffy.

Registration is now open I have a 20X30 swap and a spot in the car show. I was a little disapointed, we used to get to entrys for a pre registered show spot only one this year. I think you should get an extra pass for a swap area bigger than a single. I will buy an extra pass so I can cover both the swap and show area, just glad to have it back in the area.

Josh just clarified, show entries include the driver and one extra pass. So it is just like it was in the past. I hope this is the biggest MMW ever!!!

Josh just clarified, show entries include the driver and one extra pass. So it is just like it was in the past. I hope this is the biggest MMW ever!!!

You always got an extra pass (2 total) if you registered your car online, but it is a little confusing whether you get one or two passes total when you go to register.

-
Back