[SOLD] MOPAR 15X7 COP CAR WHEELS W/CAPS VERY NICE!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a very nice set of Mopar cop car wheels. They are 15X7 inch with 4.125 inches of back spacing and the bolt pattern is 5X4.5 inches. These will fit most Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth vehicles from the sixties and seventies, plus some Dodge trucks and many Ford vehicles (if you feel like running Mopar wheels). They are a matching set with the Chrysler part #3766077 stamped on each of them.

upload_2018-1-30_15-55-46.png

upload_2018-1-30_15-56-12.png

These have already been blasted and repainted (not rattle canned) but never even remounted on a vehicle. The scratches on them are from moving them around in the garage over the years. There is absolutely NO PITTING on the these wheels like you see on all of the others. One of the wheels has a little bit of curb rash on it, but nothing major. If you didn't see the rash, you would think these were NOS wheels. The caps are in good condition also but aren't perfect. The pictures speak for themselves.

upload_2018-1-30_15-57-5.png

upload_2018-1-30_15-57-34.png

Rough sets of these sell for $200 without the caps. Mine are all ready to go for $350. If you don't like the white, scuff them and paint them whatever color you want. The paint is solid and will work as a good base. I'm not interested in shipping them at this point, so they would have to be picked up in the Kansas City metro area. I'd be willing to drive a little bit to meet someone, but you'd have to cover my gas. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back