Mopar 340 Parts - $1,700 (Rutherfordton, NC) -NOT MINE

-

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
[edit] to satisfy the non-comprending readers
"Mopar 340 Parts - $1,700 (Rutherfordton, NC) -NOT MINE"

I have a good bit of Mopar 340 parts. I have had these a long while and no longer need. I know that I have missed a lot.
Don't ask if their still available. Calls or text only 8two8289 seventy four00. I know most of these parts are for a 340, all are Mopar small block.These parts are being sold as is. I will not seperate, sold together.
4 340 blocks with crank journal caps - (2) 1971 & (2) 1972, 1 J head, 1 x head, 1 crank, 1 camshaft, Misc bearing & rings, push rods, Misc pistons and rods, 1 New 340 pistons and wrist pins, New clutch and pressure plate, misc valve covers and oil shields. And more.

Last edited:
Per the rules you need pictures, I know someone looking for a 71 340 right now. It would help if you posted the VIN numbers on the passenger side of the blocks. Are you in Florida or North Carolina? What city? I go down to both locations all the time...

Per the rules you need pictures, I know someone looking for a 71 340 right now. It would help if you posted the VIN numbers on the passenger side of the blocks. Are you in Florida or North Carolina? What city? I go down to both locations all the time...
it clearly states that the parts aren't his. its also in the general section, not in the classified section. its a craigslist ad. follow the link for pics and location

it clearly states that the parts aren't his. its also in the general section, not in the classified section. its a craigslist ad. follow the link for pics and location
I figured it was his Craigslist ad, sorry if he wasn't too clear in his post. I only look at the General section, so I don't care where it may be posted elsewhere...

I figured it was his Craigslist ad, sorry if he wasn't too clear in his post. I only look at the General section, so I don't care where it may be posted elsewhere..."

??
[edit] to satisfy the non-comprending readers
"Mopar 340 Parts - $1,700 (Rutherfordton, NC) -NOT MINE"

1706304113998.png

Last edited:
-
Back