Mopar Action

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Anyone seen the new issue with the radical Viper powered Barracuda reaching for 200MPH. Smokin' the Italians!! Sweeeeet!

june2010.jpg

This car was built close to home here. These guys have some incredible resources.

Mad Skills!!
Those guys are very good at what they do. One sweet ride! I am a Master collision/refinish tech turned auto damage appraiser and seen a totalled SRT10 at auction that was twin turbo'd. Looks like it was wrapped around a bridge column at a high rate of speed. That purty V10 was not harmed. Betcha it will go for high dollar salvage!

I don't really see the point of that shootout, except for price comparisons ($x for building a supercar, or $y for buying one). I think it would've been more interesting to put that much HP in a wing car (Daytona/Superbird) and see how that would do on some top-speed tests. The only thing holding back the "SuperCuda" was its terrible aerodynamics compared to the Enzo. Still out-powered it by ~900 HP though, LOL.

I think the point was, they are hot rodders, and can do whatever they want. What they wanted was a Cuda. You would have done a winged car, I would have done a Swinger, my buddy would have done a Camaro....

mopar action is kinda late on that article.. that car has been all over the net for months... here it is on you tube.there is a site showing its build to.. too little to late for moar action..lol[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXpJdx4f8Hk"]YouTube- Super Cuda Goes 200 MPH at Chelsea[/ame]

-
Back