Mopar at the Strip Sweden 2011

-
All hang 10's were dart sports. Never made a hang 10 duster. They made them for two years and there are more than you would think around. I have had two. Parted one of them out

All hang 10's were dart sports. Never made a hang 10 duster. They made them for two years and there are more than you would think around. I have had two. Parted one of them out

Did not know that. Found this on them:

The Hang 10 Dart Sport made its debut at the Chicago Auto Show in 1973. It was displayed on a platform with surfboards and other beach related items.

In mid-year 1974, the Hang 10 was officially introduced. It was a dress up package that was built on to the Dodge Dart Sport model. The option code for the Hang 10 was "A63". The package consisted of orange shag carpet, multi-colored woven seat inserts in the seats and also the door panels. The dash face was also painted red in some areas, as well as the top face of the console which was standard in all Hang 10’s. The car was also equipped with a red and blue side stripe with an image of a surfer riding a wave at the tail end of the stripe. It also had a decorative Hang 10 logo on the hood and tail panel. All Hang 10's came in an eggshell white color.

The options on the Hang 10 were plentiful. The Slant 6 and 318 were the standard engines for the car, but you could order the 360 w/dual exhaust and chrome tips for more punch. A sunroof, "tuff" steering wheel, racing mirrors, half or full vinyl top, Rallye wheels, air conditioning and many more options were available from the Dart line. The car came standard with a fold down rear seat so you could carry your surfboard with you. All Hang 10's were automatics.

In 1975, they ran a full production year of the Hang 10. Minor changes were made to the exterior. Most notably was the rear panel, which now had a silver finish panel where the Hang 10 decal was placed on the '74 model. Other than some emission changes and exterior items (grille, bumper guards, etc), it was pretty much the same looking car as the previous year.

After the pictures were taken the camera died. The battery was empty and I could not get a new pair. So this year it will only be these pictures. Hopefully there are more members from Europe that were there.

I was there on wednesday. Pictures from bracket racing competition between mopars and non mopars an some misc. pictures.

Attachments

• DSC04023_.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC04043_.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC04026_.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC04029_.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC04038_.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC04045_.jpg