Mopar at the Strip Sweden 2011

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just got home from Orsa in central Sweden. Beautiful weather and alot of Mopars. About 300 cars came this year.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 231
  • 011.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 010.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 006.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 005.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 004.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 003.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 002.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 215
Look at the Challenger convertible and the Challenger trailer. How cool is that?

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 017.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 016.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 015.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 214
  • 014.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 013.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 012.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 019.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 197
Beauty cars! Trying to find parts here is frustrating, I could only imagine how difficult it is for you over there!! Post more pics....300 cars and only 8 pics??? LOL Love the satin look on the cuda!!

Wow that is a sweet trailer and all the cars are great

Looks like Mopars are alive and well over there. Any other countries represented other than Sweden?

We had people from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, UK, Netherlands and UK.

After the pictures were taken the camera died. The battery was empty and I could not get a new pair. So this year it will only be these pictures. Hopefully there are more members from Europe that were there.

thanks for the pictures---- looks like a great time, Lawrence

Tack för att dela! Trevliga foton av några trevliga bilar. (Thanks for sharing! Nice pics of some nice cars.) Hope that came through correctly - I used a free translator from the internet.
Gotta echo what 4spdragtop said - has to be tough finding parts.
I thought about one of the things that we here in SoCal take for granted - your show season can't be too long in Sweden. Nice you can gather that many great cars from different countries.

some great MoPars for sure, Thank you for sharing.
That tailor sure looks great and allot of good work dun to get it looking so cool..

Thanks for sharing!The Chally and trailer looks cool,good imagination.The luggage rack on the Chally is a very rare option.:toothy7:

That 65 Dart in the very first photo - looks like a DartCharger. Would that be one of yours? Same color combo as mine - yellow with black interior, black top.

That 65 Dart in the very first photo - looks like a DartCharger. Would that be one of yours? Same color combo as mine - yellow with black interior, black top.

It is my car. I really looking forward to the restored wheels. The ones I have now will be restored and put on my convertible. Nw chrome on the rims and polished centers with bias ply tires will be good looking.

Unreal how many of these cars you guys have over there, I would have never guessed that to be the deal.

As for the Swedish girls, look at the blue 63-64 dart with the ghost flames-(car next to it back seat) our camera man was maximizing the shot - great work- car & babe 1 photo. Lawrence

-
Back