Mopar bone yard in NH

-

pha pha

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of a Winkels Mopar boneyard in Milford NH. Many a-bodies in varied states. enjoy.

059.jpg

053.jpg

061.jpg

063.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

065.jpg

088.jpg

Winkels_06.jpg

087.jpg

The guy who owns this place is a a Mopar nut. He knows as much about Mopars as anyone I have ever met. He travels the country buying up old Mopars. He has trailers of fenders, hoods, doors, chrome and windsheilds.
My car club went for a tour this past Saturday. The name of the place in Winkels Auto. He also does all sorts of work on Mopars. He was an interesting sort with many great stories to tell. It was a fun day.

I wish I knew of this place when I was living in Massachusetts. That Ragtop Dart is a definite looking restorable. Nice Body from the pics. Does he sell whole vehicles out of there?

Yes,Winkel has a lot of Mopar stuff and travels around the country buying it..but his prices are a little steep.......

Lotsa good stuff on the 67 f/b barracuda, and see that rear windshield notchback trim on the one in front of it?

cordoba in the weeds,,good head lite parts for frenching on a custom,,

some 2 wheel drive dakotas ,,the front frame stub for mopar street rods,,

and a 62 valiant all by its lonesome,,wonder if its a 2 door,,,

I knew after the first pic that it was Gary's place. What you see in the pics are just his cars, you should see what he has in his barn and other buildings! He is sometimes pricey, and he really needs some organizational skills!

Heres a little picture montage set to some good music. Enjoy
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']You can watch it here:[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']http://vimeo.com/7828964 [/font]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Winkel Jun[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']k[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']yard Junket & Classic Auto Services Tour[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']http://vimeo.com/7828964[/font] [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']"The Mass Cruisers annual 2009 after foliage season Junk Yard Junket on Nov. 21 was to the Winkel Auto Junk Yard in Milford, N.H. Owner Gary LaPlante has been rebuilding the former 15 acre Junk Yard over the past three years into a goldmine of muscle era A & B body Mopars with a sprinkling of GM & Ford muscle here and there along with a few relics from the '40's & ‘50’s. The bonus for us was a tour of Bob Waller's Classic Auto Services restoration shop up the road off Rte. 13 in New Boston, N.H. where they specialize in woodgraining and Cloisonné emblem restoration in addition to complete and partial restoration services."[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Involves John Buchanan.[/font]

Wow!!! lots of nice restorable Mopars and the 442 W30 Olds looks like it don't belong in a junkyard. That's very suprising considering these vehicles are in New Hampshire and are exposed to some brutal weather.

Is that a U-Pull-It yard? Do they let regular Joe's walk around in there? I might take a ride up one day.

George

-
Back