MOPAR Cans Of Spray Paint. All Colors. $1.50 A Can. Sacramento, CA. Area. NOT MINE.

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mopar Spray Paint Assorted Colors - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

NOT MINE:
If your local to the Sacramento, Commiefornia area, this vendor has a damm good deal on spray cans of Mopar paint, at $1.50 a can.

MOPAR Paint 1.jpg

MOPAR Paint 2.jpg

Bargain Smart Store.jpg

Last edited:
Dang that’s a lot of paint.
Ya, i know.
That ad was just posted a few hours ago, when i saw it.
I'll go tomorrow, and buy some assorted colors, that i most likely will never get to use, but i know lots of local Mopar guys that can sometime put them to use.

Way to much commentary men, set price and shipping to a buyer and take all this conversation to a private one please.
Thank you

Way to much commentary men, set price and shipping to a buyer and take all this conversation to a private one please.
Thank you
I'm NOT trying to sell them.
I'm just giving the "heads up" to any local member that might be interested in buying them.
What the hell have i done wrong, anyway?

Thank you

unless it has been moved this is not in the classified secion. its in the general section.

Last edited:
Go down there and buy every one.
Put them on FABO for 5 bucks a can.

That’s called capitalism. :thumbsup:
I'm just comfortable enough in my old age, dealing with the brake, and suspension parts, that i rebuild, then put up for sale.
And other small, parts that i dabble in.
Don't think i have any ambition, in buying up paint stock, buying boxes, to package them in, and then sending them out, back and forth to the post office.
But this vendor that's selling them, must have gotten them all at a very good businessman's wholesale pricing.
First time for me at that store.
Should go there more often.
In a way, it's like a Lowes, or Home Depot.
And i used to work pretty close to that location back in the 80's, at an auto repair shop, down the street.

Jim...even if you were inclined to mess with it, I don't think you can ship liquid stuff thru the post office. They always ask when you ship something, "Is there anything liquid, perishable, dangerous, explosive, etc?" Thanks for the heads up though. I can see the look on my wife's face when I tell her I'm running to the store for some paint......and I'll be back in 3 weeks!

:rofl:

well i'm just wondering how old it is , i've bought cases from the dealer through my shop , just to have them go bad on my shelf . but thats a killer price .

I was going to ship some MP Hemi orange(no longer avail) to CFD244 and Dadsbee who is here in Ontario. It's considered "haz/dangerous goods", and u cant even sneak the **** as the damned mixing ball gives it away lol.
Jim...even if you were inclined to mess with it, I don't think you can ship liquid stuff thru the post office. They always ask when you ship something, "Is there anything liquid, perishable, dangerous, explosive, etc?" Thanks for the heads up though. I can see the look on my wife's face when I tell her I'm running to the store for some paint......and I'll be back in 3 weeks!

That stuff has popped up
Here in Western Arkansas as well.
I bought several cans of argent.
Have not tried it yet, it was $2 a can.

Last edited:
Those cans are from around the time when they had a lot of issues with the cans. Some of them wouldnt spray at all and some would die after about a half can. Just an FYI, this may be how he ended up with them at a bargain price.
I stopped using the MP paint because it doesnt hold up. Antifreeze will discolor it and even soften it.

Gotta go UPS ground with the proper sticker.

The nozzles could be the issue. I've used the red and argent silver without any quality issues, but nozzles can be a pain in the arse.
Those cans are from around the time when they had a lot of issues with the cans. Some of them wouldnt spray at all and some would die after about a half can. Just an FYI, this may be how he ended up with them at a bargain price.
I stopped using the MP paint because it doesnt hold up. Antifreeze will discolor it and even soften it.

A heat gun and proper precautions with shaking the can will assure a good start, I picked up two high even 3m tall cans of flat black enamel I wish now I would have bought everyone they had. Yes a great deal here to jump on

yea had quite a few bad cans that were brand new back in the day.. the street hemi orange was nowhere near the correct orange either.

I saw those cans when I stopped in there a couple weeks ago. They're mostly all modern colors. I picked up a couple cans of the equivalent to B7 so we'll see what they look like if I ever need them. Was hoping they'd have some engine colors but they did not.

That store is actually pretty cool. It's like a big version of what you'd see at a farmers market. Need a one time use giant socket? $5. Lots of good deals on cheap tools but there's a few head scratching prices in there as well. They have a ton of leftover paint cans for less than 50% of what you can pick them up at the big box stores for. Picked up some black appliance epoxy because it holds up better than Rustoleum. If you need smaller odds and ends, they have better prices than Harbor Freight.

I saw those cans when I stopped in there a couple weeks ago. They're mostly all modern colors. I picked up a couple cans of the equivalent to B7 so we'll see what they look like if I ever need them. Was hoping they'd have some engine colors but they did not.

That store is actually pretty cool. It's like a big version of what you'd see at a farmers market. Need a one time use giant socket? $5. Lots of good deals on cheap tools but there's a few head scratching prices in there as well. They have a ton of leftover paint cans for less than 50% of what you can pick them up at the big box stores for. Picked up some black appliance epoxy because it holds up better than Rustoleum. If you need smaller odds and ends, they have better prices than Harbor Freight.
Since i know the street, but not the business, as i never have been to that store before, i used GOOGLE, to give me the location.
I too, like that store.
Wish i knew of it before this, with all the paint.
I'll be using them again, as a frequent customer.

When we go to the beach, there's a store there called Ollies. I'd say they buy overstock from other places, but have some really good deals every now and then. I bought a case of brake cleaner for $2 a can about a year ago. It is Honda branded, but it's all the same stuff. I bought 5 cans of Gunk brand brake cleaner there to restock with a few weeks ago, still for $2 a can.

-
Back