Mopar colors in aerosol.

-
Duplicolor paint shop paint is lacquer. 18 dollars a quart for clear.

I'm almost tempted to just do the whole car in that stuff and not risk spraying urethane!

According to their website one pint will cover like 3 aerosol cans and its 48 dollars. So it would be quite cheaper to do it that way and just spray it out of my hvlp!

You like the T5 better?
I'm not sure of the color codes but like I said the lighter of the two. What made me say that was the other day I seen one of those weird ugly SUV Square looking things with a darker color like that and was like no way! Lol instantly I thought of you and thought the lighter colors going to look better...

I'm not sure of the color codes but like I said the lighter of the two. What made me say that was the other day I seen one of those weird ugly SUV Square looking things with a darker color like that and was like no way! Lol instantly I thought of you and thought the lighter colors going to look better...
Haha thanks! I think that I decided on the k5. Haha It no telling tho I will probably change my mind 5 more times before the time comes. I really like the orange color and that has always been my choice but my original color code is t5 even tho it is technically a different color than the older t5 I really like the 69 t5 and I was thinking if I painted it that color i could say it's the original color code lol

Haha thanks! I think that I decided on the k5. Haha It no telling tho I will probably change my mind 5 more times before the time comes. I really like the orange color and that has always been my choice but my original color code is t5 even tho it is technically a different color than the older t5 I really like the 69 t5 and I was thinking if I painted it that color i could say it's the original color code lol
I wish you would say the lighter of the two or the darker of the tooth and stop speaking in code! LOL

I wish you would say the lighter of the two or the darker of the tooth and stop speaking in code! LOL
Oh sorry lol the darker one is the one I like the best. But the lighter one shares the same code as my original color. Although it's a different color just the same code.

-
Back