Mopar Day at Milan

-

jysnflem

Reaction score
Took the Dart out to support the Mopar Day at Milan here in Michigan today for my 4th year attending. This is the only event I ever do that's a full race day. I usually just go out for test and tunes to get the speed bug out of me. Todays weather was 85 to 87. I had to run thru the mufflers because the car will go to fast and i don't have a role cage for the 11.49 rule. On a hot day like today I would usually run 11.50 to 11.58. Here's the times for the 6 passes I made.
first trial. 11.51@ 114.46
second trial 11.50@ 116.56
third trial 11.45@ 116.87
I dial the car to 11.50 and was hoping to stay above the 11.49 limit
first race 11.47@ 117.17 breakout, but still won
second race [email protected] win. I let off to prevent another to fast run.
third race [email protected] breakout lose. I let off this pass but not soon enough.
I had such a blast today and I got to meet two other A-bodies only members. Nice meeting you guys. The photo guy got a pretty good shot of the car today too.

a-bodies.jpg

yeh i was there, your car looked amazing out there and just sounded great and ran very well, u live in roseville right? ive seen the car there my buddy lives right around the coner, i would always stop and stare when i would drive by it

Thanks guys! Hey 67 Valiant you should have came by. If you're ever in the neighborhood stop in. Jayson

-
Back