Mopar Dealer "attaboy"

-

Charrlie_S

Reaction score
I bought a product through Amazon, but do not see a way to give a good seller review. I can review the product but not the vendor.
I did a part number (4295875AC) search for the trans pan gasket used on the A-500 trans. Found parts on Amazon from seller Schaefer & Bierlein Inc. The price of the parts was way below the normal price, $6.32 ea, so bought all 4 they had available for what would normally be 1. Paid 7.95 shipping. Estimate delivery was between Fri, and Wed the following week. Fri came and items were not shipped, and no contact. So I thought they realized the price was too low, and would just cancel the order. Pleasant surprise when Monday I got an e-mail with an apology for the delay in shipping and they would be sent that day. I received the parts, today (within the stated delivery window) UPS 2nd day air. This dealer went above and beyond. They had to have lost money on the transaction. I thought they deserved a pat on the back.

Had a similar deal where I was looking for hardware bins. Akro-mils was selling these high quality bins for $30 a piece. On Amazon I found them for $30 but instead of 1, it was for 20 of them. I figured it was a mistake and I'd either be notified or only sent one. I wound up getting a message saying it was a mistake and they couldn't fill my order. Next day I got another message saying they found a seller that would honor the price and quantity.

Needless to say I bent over backwards giving them a good review.

-
Back