Mopar dixco hood tach on ebay...early style!!!!rare!!!

-
Il
Love how everything mopar is rare but you see them all the time

NEWER style had 4 wires, a solowire for the backlit gauge, early hood tachs had the red/black/green 3 wire setup with the bulb in front of the face, basically right behind the pentastar logo.

Well for now im the highest bidder. Might get.

There is probably an automatic shill bidder set up that will kick in to gear in the last 60 seconds and out bid you. Thats the one thing I hate about bidding on ebay

Yep, and I will only bid on something in the last few hours. 8 days left, this has a long way to go yet.

I went up to $76 on it. My bid didn't stay in the lead too long.

If you bid before the last 10 seconds, you're helping to run the price up higher than necessary...just wait and snipe - go as high as you're comfortable with, then add 10%, because it's a hassle to have to do it again - if you win, great, if not, oh well - the other guy paid 11% more than your pain threshold

If you bid before the last 10 seconds, you're helping to run the price up higher than necessary...just wait and snipe - go as high as you're comfortable with, then add 10%, because it's a hassle to have to do it again - if you win, great, if not, oh well - the other guy paid 11% more than your pain threshold
I have won several auctions on Ebay, This is good advice^^^^This is prob. going to sell for 300 dollars. Im out at 190.00.

-
Back